Time for Liz Hatch to take a hot injection

Old November 6th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Time for Liz Hatch to take a hot injection

of EPO. It would be her first injection of fluids in a decade that
wouldn't risk her getting pregnant and would also be the first that
might help her actually finish a race.

Liz - here's an easy way for you to meet Lance Armstrong and get the
dope and technical knowledge you need - start twisting at the Landing
Strip or Pink Monkey - it's just a question of time before he shows up
looking for another mommy clone.
Old November 6th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Nov 6, 10:15*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

of EPO. *It would be her first injection of fluids in a decade that
wouldn't risk her getting pregnant and would also be the first that
might help her actually finish a race.

Liz - here's an easy way for you to meet Lance Armstrong and get the
dope and technical knowledge you need - start twisting at the Landing
Strip or Pink Monkey - it's just a question of time before he shows up
looking for another mommy clone.

Liz Hatch and Lance Armstrong are as relevant to this newsgroup as you
are.

Please don't be just another old obsessive guy with a bike, or at
least come up with a fresh obsession.

Old November 6th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/11/2011 15:15, Anton Berlin wrote:
of EPO. It would be her first injection of fluids in a decade that
wouldn't risk her getting pregnant and would also be the first that
might help her actually finish a race.

Liz - here's an easy way for you to meet Lance Armstrong and get the
dope and technical knowledge you need - start twisting at the Landing
Strip or Pink Monkey - it's just a question of time before he shows up
looking for another mommy clone.

So Anton by now you must have cycled up the Tormalet. Did you start at Luz Saint
Sauveur and do the full 19 klicks to the summit. If so please post your time to
get the undying admiration (or derision) of rbr.

Old November 6th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/11/2011 18:28, atriage wrote:
On 06/11/2011 15:15, Anton Berlin wrote:
of EPO. It would be her first injection of fluids in a decade that
wouldn't risk her getting pregnant and would also be the first that
might help her actually finish a race.

Liz - here's an easy way for you to meet Lance Armstrong and get the
dope and technical knowledge you need - start twisting at the Landing
Strip or Pink Monkey - it's just a question of time before he shows up
looking for another mommy clone.

So Anton by now you must have cycled up the Tormalet. Did you start at Luz Saint
Sauveur and do the full 19 klicks to the summit. If so please post your time to
get the undying admiration (or derision) of rbr.

When I say Tormalet I mean Col du Tourmalet of course.

Old November 7th 11, 08:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

--

We didn't get the chance - we got their late the day we meant to and
the next AM it was rain and 40 - we didn't see a single cyclist

We saw 100s between Lourdes and LSS the day we arrived. The road is
impressive though. Very narrow and very steep drop offs.

Old November 7th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 07/11/2011 20:46, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:28 pm, wrote:
[...]

Yeah I thought it was a bit late in the year for that climb, cycling in cold
rain is a fools (or a racers) game.

Wot?! No Liz Hatch? Uncle Dave Racing 5 July 14th 11 05:19 AM
Floyd Landis gave Levi Leipheimer a hot fluid injection - boy theseguys are faggy ! Anton Berlin Racing 0 June 6th 11 01:52 PM
It's that time of month for LIZ HATCH Bob Noon Racing 3 August 21st 09 07:07 PM
Use 2 minutes time, earn USD5000 monthly!You of part-time dream! [email protected] UK 0 June 30th 07 07:34 PM
Jef d'Hont: "I gave Ullrich the hot beef injection" Jason Spaceman Racing 4 May 27th 07 12:02 PM