It's cool apparently

Old January 19th 05, 12:39 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default It's cool apparently

Just spoken to Nathan on his mobile (he's in a free period at college).
Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object of desire amongst college
inhabitants, with people wanting to have a go on it. I do believe it may be
doing circuits of the car park. I shall find out more when the offspring
returns home later today ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old January 19th 05, 12:42 PM
Peter Clinch

Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object

With a name like that, you'd think so! ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Old January 19th 05, 01:39 PM
Paul - xxx

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers composed the following;:
Just spoken to Nathan on his mobile (he's in a free period at
college). Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object of desire
amongst college inhabitants, with people wanting to have a go on it.

But then, you already knew that, of course ..

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php
Old January 19th 05, 02:09 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

But then, you already knew that, of course ..

Indeed, but it's good to see that the average teenager finds it cool too. It
sort of makes my mid-life crisis seem a little less mad... riding a 'bent,
listening to Green Day & Jimmy Eat World... The only reason Nathan isn't taking
me to a Green Day concert in May is that it's the same day as a time trial!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old January 19th 05, 02:18 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

The only reason Nathan isn't taking
me to a Green Day concert in May is that it's the same day as a time trial!

June... June.. not May. Senility setting in already. Sigh...

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old January 19th 05, 02:20 PM
JohnB

Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object of desire amongst college
inhabitants, with people wanting to have a go on it. I do believe it may be
doing circuits of the car park. I shall find out more when the offspring
returns home later today ;-)

Does it have a fairing for ultimate grin factor?

John B
Old January 19th 05, 02:53 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Does it have a fairing for ultimate grin factor?

John B

No, it doesn't. It has mudguards all round & two rear view mirrors. Do they
count?

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old January 19th 05, 04:03 PM
Paul - xxx

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers composed the following;:
But then, you already knew that, of course ..

Indeed, but it's good to see that the average teenager finds it cool
too. It sort of makes my mid-life crisis seem a little less mad...
riding a 'bent, listening to Green Day & Jimmy Eat World... The only
reason Nathan isn't taking me to a Green Day concert in May is that
it's the same day as a time trial!

Heheheh in a spookily similar vein I have strict instructions to find
and purchase Green Days 'American Idiot' by my 12 year old. Took me a
while to figure it's a song and he wants the CD ...

Old January 19th 05, 04:04 PM
Paul - xxx

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers composed the following;:
The only reason Nathan isn't taking
me to a Green Day concert in May is that it's the same day as a time
trial!

June... June.. not May. Senility setting in already. Sigh...

Well, it _is_ Thursday today .. er ...

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php
(8(!) Homer Rules ...

cool site [email protected] Recumbent Biking 3 January 13th 05 04:28 AM
Cool pics? The_SkunkMan Unicycling 14 December 7th 04 09:20 PM
cool dust caps thinuniking Unicycling 9 June 4th 04 10:26 AM
Cool new trials vids TonyMelton Unicycling 13 November 24th 03 06:54 PM
FS: Lots Of Cool High End Stuff CBILLS Marketplace 1 July 26th 03 10:48 PM