"Bedford" Summit

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 11th 04, 07:07 PM
Tmornstar

Default "Bedford" Summit

I have to show off my re-invented Bedford Summit. A while back I tried
to paint my Summit so that it might be a tad unique. Of course the
paint flaked off like crazy. So I sent it off to Darren Bedford who sand
blasted it clean and did a wonderful, beautiful job of powder coating.
While the frame was off to Canada I sent those ridiculous, ankle bitters
cranks off to a machinist that knows unicycles and asked him to take the
bite out of the cranks by taking more than a 1/4 inch off at the crank.
I have a new trials uni that doesn’t require my Active Ankles. Also,
those old cranks ate two of my favorite riding shoes, too!

Anybody want to buy some active ankles - say, $25?
E-mail me at:

Cheers,
Tommy

| Attachment filename: bedford.summit.1.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/184342|

Tmornstar - Student of Christopher

Tommy Thompson
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

Bedford Downhill Mountain Unicycle Brakes Darren Unicycling 27 January 20th 04 03:21 AM
Bedford Flames Erin Unicycling 2 November 26th 03 02:00 PM
Bedford Factory Team rocks Bradford Festival Darren Unicycling 2 August 25th 03 07:08 PM