New Coker

Old August 16th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

Default New Coker

last thurs:

[image:
http://store.coker.com/images/newsle...ter080807.jpg]

Today:

[image:
http://store.coker.com/images/newsle...ter081507.jpg]

What next?

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Poseidon

Looks awesome!

But in the 2nd pic...

"More than just *an *funky frame"

Not too respectable.

--
Poseidon

*If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!*

*Stupid, and Gay are two diffrent words, with two completley diffrent
meanings. Get it right, make it count.*
*If I make a spelling mistake, please let me know. I won't be
offended*.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I think they're listening to us! The specs sound pretty nice.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

well we now know for sure that they are using a square taper hub, not
ISIS, look at the pic of the crank

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phlegm

Man, having "Coker" printed on all the stuff makes it so much better.

Is it just me, or does that saddle have a pretty deep curve? I tend to
prefer flatter saddles for distance riding.

--
phlegm
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

depending on price, this could kill sales of the nimbus.

--
zfreak220

Nimbus ISIS Trials fund: $368.71/$300-ish hopefully

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

http://www.usenet.com

Old August 16th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteve

phlegm wrote:
Is it just me, or does that saddle have a pretty deep curve? I tend to
prefer flatter saddles for distance riding.

I think you're missing the point here. With a deeper curve, such as
the one in the previous picture, your testicles are going to be forced
more forward and upward. Now, in combination with the right kind of
shorts, it will look like your penicular area is very large. Just
another way to use the unicycle to impress teh womenz.

--
unisteve

-\"i live on the edge. sometimes i fall off.\"-

la vie est belle... surtout en français. (lawl)

harper is my hero.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

johnfoss wrote:
I think they're listening to us! The specs sound pretty nice.

Hear hear! It actually looks like the standard criticisms of the
vanilla coker really have been addressed - it's not just an incremental
update! Now, if they'll be so kind as to introduce a muni tyre, I
think I'll just go right ahead and swoon. Then I'll propose marriage
to the entire Coker company.

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

I'm not very impressed, I like the way things are going but... the
saddle looks like the old Velo saddles, much rub because it's high
profile and its banana shaped, not comfortable. The cranks look good
besides being too long and the pedals don't even have removable pins. I
don't get the mystery, just release your unicycle because this way, I'm
not going very positive on the unicycle. I was very interested to know
about the new coker but this is a bit dissapointing. A frame with a
weird shape, old style saddles, standard pedals, seat posts that every
company is making already, where is the big change? The only thing I
like so far are the cranks and well, about the frame, we will see.

--
DustinSchaap

Dutch unicyclist community: 'Eenwiel.nl' (http://eenwiel.nl)
'Municycle.com' (http://www.einradladen.net/shop/index.php/language/en)