'What charm school did you go to, eh?

Old February 22nd 17, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default 'What charm school did you go to, eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html
Old February 23rd 17, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 22/02/2017 07:31, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html

according to the latest info this was a staged event, presumably to try
to make cyclists out to be victims, unfortunately it backfired, making
them out to be the unidentifiable law breakers with chips on their
shoulders (as most people already knew)
Old February 23rd 17, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
On 22/02/2017 07:31, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html

according to the latest info this was a staged event, presumably to
try to make cyclists out to be victims, unfortunately it backfired,
making them out to be the unidentifiable law breakers with chips on
their shoulders (as most people already knew)

Low life scum cyclists resort to doing this sort of thing in an attempt to
look proper road users look bad.
All cyclists really are the dirtiest scum of pikey council estates.

Old February 24th 17, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 24.02.2017 09:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
All cyclists really are the dirtiest scum

Thanks greatly for that excellent honour given to me from YOU.
Especially as it comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further accolade of being
vengeful, cowardly, deadly, and mendacious.

It really is delightful and a very great compliment to be called scum
by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Old February 24th 17, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:29:40 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
On 22/02/2017 07:31, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html

according to the latest info this was a staged event, presumably to
try to make cyclists out to be victims, unfortunately it backfired,
making them out to be the unidentifiable law breakers with chips on
their shoulders (as most people already knew)

Low life scum cyclists resort to doing this sort of thing in an attempt
look proper road users look bad.
All cyclists really are the dirtiest scum of pikey council estates.

Tell us what you really think. You saddo, coming here to despise those
more fit and active than you.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Old February 24th 17, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
On 22/02/2017 07:31, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html

according to the latest info this was a staged event, presumably to
try to make cyclists out to be victims, unfortunately it backfired,
making them out to be the unidentifiable law breakers with chips on
their shoulders (as most people already knew)

Low life scum cyclists resort to doing this sort of thing in an
attempt to
look proper road users look bad.
All cyclists really are the dirtiest scum of pikey council estates.

Tell us what you really think. You saddo, coming here to despise those
more fit and active than you.

Tell us again how it's OK for cyclists to tell lies and create fake news.

Is it an "end justifying the means" situation?

---
http://www.avg.com

Old February 24th 17, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
On 22/02/2017 07:31, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html

according to the latest info this was a staged event, presumably to
try to make cyclists out to be victims, unfortunately it backfired,
making them out to be the unidentifiable law breakers with chips on
their shoulders (as most people already knew)

Low life scum cyclists resort to doing this sort of thing in an
attempt to
look proper road users look bad.
All cyclists really are the dirtiest scum of pikey council estates.

Tell us what you really think. You saddo, coming here to despise those
more fit and active than you.

I don't need to come here to despise cyclists. Like most people I despise
them on sight.

Old February 24th 17, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
On 22/02/2017 07:31, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-driver.html

according to the latest info this was a staged event, presumably to
try to make cyclists out to be victims, unfortunately it backfired,
making them out to be the unidentifiable law breakers with chips on
their shoulders (as most people already knew)

Low life scum cyclists resort to doing this sort of thing in an
attempt to
look proper road users look bad.
All cyclists really are the dirtiest scum of pikey council estates.

Tell us what you really think. You saddo, coming here to despise those
more fit and active than you.

I don't need to come here to despise cyclists. Like most people I despise
them on sight.

Evan as an atheist I thank the gods daily that I am not you.
It must be so stressful being a hater.
Is your real name Glenn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYlVB2ker-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2kvjRO5CI

Old February 24th 17, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

You really are a Silly Billy.

Old February 24th 17, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

But I am not you and that is all I need.

Leeds primary school goes from zero kids riding to school to 42 intwo years Alycidon UK 0 March 5th 16 02:45 PM
Usually the third time is a charm Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 9 September 12th 12 02:43 PM
three's the charm bar Racing 17 January 28th 10 01:38 AM
RR: New England Charm Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 August 9th 06 04:05 AM
NOT Helmet, but lucky charm, talisman, holy medal, etc. poll jtaylor UK 3 May 12th 06 02:39 PM