Pictures of your latest ride

Old August 31st 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

Default Pictures of your latest ride

pics from our sunday 1200m downhill:
http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/2008MuniPalfries

--
turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old August 31st 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

OK, seems it's about time I post pictures of a latest ride. The
pictures are not that interesting, I think they best show the size of
the bridge. I should have taken more pictures (maybe I would have
happen to get a pretty one), but once up on the uni, I don't want to
get off to take a picture. I'm not ready to take pictures on the fly.

Drove to Newburgh NY where the Newburgh-Beacon bridge crosses the
Hudson river. Rode across the bridge and back, then down to the fair
at the water front, back to the bridge, across and back. I estimate
12miles. It is a beautiful day.

the first picture, is toward Beacon, second toward Newburgh, the third
is looking down river at Newburgh. The forth is from the Newburgh water
front from above the fair looking back at the bridge I had ridden
across.

My ride: Nimbus 36, 150mm cranks, KH Freeride seat, and a T7 handle
bar.

|Filename: IMG_0064 (Medium).JPG |

Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old September 1st 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

I had my firat turn riding off road yesterday, I think I've fallin in
love with muni!

--
1wheelwonder

'There are two types of people in the world, Unicyclist and non
Unicyclist. Non Unicyclist are split in to million of different groups,
but unicyclist are all in one group 'AWESOME'!

Quoted by 1wheelwonder

GO ME!
Old September 1st 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

crazy hard climb to get to the highest disc course in the world. i think
so, anyway. fun course at 11,300'+, the disc really flies. then the
sweet single track MUni back down to town.

|Filename: Aspen Mtn. view towards Highlands001.JPG |

aspenmike
Old September 1st 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

oops, wrong pic, here is the one i was meaning to attach

|Filename: Aspen Mtn. view towards Highlands 2001.JPG |

aspenmike
Old September 1st 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

oops again,long day out there, i think this is the picture. ride had
4,857' of climbing from my house, and then all of that descending,
brain isnt working so good right now.

|Filename: Aspen Mtn. view towards Highlands 3001.JPG |

aspenmike

Old September 1st 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

aspenmike wrote:
oops again,long day out there, i think this is the picture. ride had
4,857' of climbing from my house, and then all of that descending,
brain isnt working so good right now.

Nice pics, but...you brought discs and played a round of golf, right?

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
Old September 1st 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

steveyo wrote:
Nice pics, but...you brought discs and played a round of golf, right?

Don't have to bring your own, they supply them on top. It was Bluegrass
Sunday also, some great pickin going on. Did I play?, no unfortunately
not, I was trying to get off the mountain before the lighting hit

|Filename: Aspen Mtn. view towards Highlands 4001.JPG |

aspenmike
Old September 1st 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

14er's and 13er's off of Highlands ridge

|Filename: Aspen Mtn. view towards Highlands 5001.JPG |

aspenmike