does all these fit?

Old September 19th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
emox

Default does all these fit?

hey
soz about this but im borrowing loads of mony off my parents so there
making me to ask the forum wether this stuff will fit so here i go:
frame 20" WHITE RUSSIAN CrMo / white / without stickers / without shim
seat clamp 2 bolts alloy / d.31,8mm / blue
saddle Black Zebra zebra black
seat post alloy 250mm / d.27,2mm / black
kit 19" trial light
fluo pink

btw i just copied and pasted and im getting them from K124 house so
if anyones got anything from there tell me how good it was.
thnx
Ad

--
emox
Old September 19th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

emox wrote:
there making me to ask the forum wether this stuff will fit

Why not write / call your vendor to see if the stuff will fit? After
all, you're giving them the money, they should give you a little help
in return, no?

All you're giving us is poor spelling, grammar and punctuation. Not a
fair trade, I'd say.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
Old September 19th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
emox

maestro8 wrote:
Why not write / call your vendor to see if the stuff will fit? After
all, you're giving them the money, they should give you a little help
in return, no?

All you're giving us is poor spelling, grammar and punctuation. Not a
fair trade, I'd say.

sheesh i was only asking

--
emox
Old September 19th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

For once Maestro8 is right. Unicyclist.com should ban people with bad
typing because no one can read that garbage that is supposed to be a
paragraph. I think that someone should hold a typing class via a
thread. Please, for your own sake and for every body else, stop text
typing. You will regret it latter when you don't know how to type.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time they're gone.

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!!I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!
Old September 19th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
emox

Pigs on Unicycles wrote:
For once Maestro8 is right. Unicyclist.com should ban people with bad
typing because no one can read that garbage that is supposed to be a
paragraph. I think that someone should hold a typing class via a
thread. Please, for your own sake and for every body else, stop text
typing. You will regret it latter when you don't know how to type.

Pigs

ok, ok im sorry but i ned to know if they fit because the website is
french so i cant ring them up :P i can speak french!!!

--
emox
Old September 19th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tak

__________________
Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time they're gone.

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!!I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!

Mistakes in the preceding:
Incorrect capitalization of "maestro8"
Runon sentence: sentence 2
Misspelling of "later"
Misspelling of "annoyed"
Runon sentence: sentence 1 in signature
Misspelling of "Jonas"

Now, then, are you the pot or the kettle?

--
Tak

"Unicycling goes against common sense." --maestro8

Old September 19th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

If they're all Koxx parts they should all fit.

Also, you could go on www.unicycle.com, find the parts and see if they
would all fit, because they have all the sizes on there.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

'Restoring a Mini Mayfair... It's going to be awesome!!!!!!'
(http://tinyurl.com/6jry36)
'My bebo thingy' (http://www.bebo.com/unicyclist_for_life)
Old September 19th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

emox wrote:
ok, ok im sorry but i ned to know if they fit because the website is
french so i cant ring them up :P

yes you can: they will speak a little English.

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old September 20th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Tak wrote:
Mistakes in the preceding:
Incorrect capitalization of "maestro8"
Runon sentence: sentence 2
Misspelling of "later"
Misspelling of "annoyed"
Runon sentence: sentence 1 in signature
Misspelling of "Jonas"

Now, then, are you the pot or the kettle?

I like pot! But seriously I hate people that hate people like me.

Pigs