Tour coverage from Lidl

Old July 17th 06, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Hearns

Default Tour coverage from Lidl

As Lidl is our favourite shop in this corner of the Net,
I'm pleased to pass on that Lidl are doing Tour coverage!

Go to the lidl.co.uk home page, and click on the Tour image on the right.

ps. I'm looking for a new Freeview box.
Mine let the black smoke out last night.
Any cheap offers at Aldi or Lidl?
The ideal one would have a hard drive recorder also, plus maybe
TopUp TV. These seem to be in the £180 price range.
Old July 17th 06, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven

John Hearns wrote on 17/07/2006 10:14 +0100:

The ideal one would have a hard drive recorder also, plus maybe
TopUp TV. These seem to be in the £180 price range.

Maplin were doing one around £100 not long ago. The pause live TV is
invaluable IMO.

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

ITV3 - Tour coverage John Hearns UK 3 July 2nd 06 08:15 PM
L.A. Confidential Excerpt 'Dis Guy Racing 3 October 10th 04 05:31 AM
Cycling on TV for the next few days Sylvanus Urban UK 5 July 1st 04 09:05 PM
Armstrong To Race Tour of Georgia Time Cop Racing 8 January 30th 04 09:01 PM
The Graciousness Of A Champion hold my beer and watch this... Racing 41 September 4th 03 08:14 PM