Attention span.

Old November 9th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Default Attention span.

Hay there i was wondering what every ones attentions apan is like, how
long do u unicycle fore, how often do u unicycle and most importanterly
how long can you persevere with a trick you are not getting.

I would say i practice four or five times a week fore about 0.30-1.00 I
would also say that i can only persevere on a trick im not getting for
about 20mins after that i try something else.

many thanx

--
Eccycycler
Old November 9th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

I ride my unicycle as often as I can, normally every day but at the
moment its around 5 times a week due to crap brittish weather! when I
ride I usually ride around 3-5 hours a day.
sticking to a trick: to be honest it entirely depends on the trick I'm
trying to learn. With wheelwalking and the kick up mount I spent around
4 hours _nonstop_ untill I got it. Unispins and crankflips... about half
an hour and then I get bored

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting one...
Old November 9th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Once I'm focussed I can...hey, look at that tricked out motorcycle!

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith
Old November 9th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

samwii;1128038 wrote:
I ride my unicycle as often as I can, normally every day but at the
moment its around 5 times a week due to crap British weather! when I
ride I usually ride around 3-5 hours a day.
sticking to a trick: to be honest it entirely depends on the trick I'm
trying to learn. With wheel walking and the kick up mount I spent around
4 hours _non-stop_ until I got it. Unispins and crankflips... about half
an hour and then I get bored

Same... stupid England weather

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old November 10th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

Whenever I have free time.

--
Connahhh
Old November 10th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

I have a long attention span. Getting tired, being too hot, or getting
hurt will make me stop unicycling before I get bored. If I'm really
close to a trick I will try for ages to get it. I find it hardest to
have the motivation to actually start riding in the first place, but
once I get outside I'll usually ride for an hour or two.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 10th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feimotion334

what is the fastest way to make 1mil in
runescape....http://www.coolrunescape.com/i am currently making 5k bow
string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after
that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz
help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!'Runescape'
(http://www.coolrunescape.com/index.html)'Runescape gold'
(http://www.coolrunescape.com)Well.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard
about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created
'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made
me think of that name, but yeah.. 'runescape powerleveling'
(http://www.coolrunescape.com/runesca...eling.html)But anyway,
since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i
actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my
name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments
suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with
this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never
actually spoken to me but meh.'runescape cheats'
(http://www.coolrunescape.com/runescape-cheats.html)What about you
guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account
name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com other game gold selling
http://www.coolrunescape.com/vgolds

--
feimotion334

Old November 10th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

I do not have a short attention sp- *runs and chases a fly that is over
head*

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old November 10th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uninorcal

Unicycle 5-7 days a week for about 3 hours a day and i spend like 45
minutes max on one trick.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Old November 10th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

I spent an hour more at a time working on idling, riding backwards etc.
a few years ago.

As a rider, on my 700c, it is common for me to ride solidly for an hour
without a dismount.

Attention span will vary with age. I'm 45. It would have been a
different story at 14.

--
Mikefule

There may be no atheists in foxholes, but there are also very few foxes
in atheist's houses.