Cyclist on wrong side of the road

Old August 9th 19, 01:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 07/08/2019 22:44, Simon Jester wrote:

I mentioned all this to an old friend of mine from school, and he
applauded the cyclist's actions. He said that he wished more cyclists
rode like that. OTOH, he is a bit biased, as he has stage 5 kidney
disease and is desperate for a transplant.

Another made up story just like your OP.

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative.
I have seen many people like you making up stories to get some attention.
They all have a follow up story to support it, just like you.
Rather sad really.
Old August 9th 19, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
GB[_5_]

On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 07/08/2019 22:44, Simon Jester wrote:

I mentioned all this to an old friend of mine from school, and he
applauded the cyclist's actions. He said that he wished more cyclists
rode like that. OTOH, he is a bit biased, as he has stage 5 kidney
disease and is desperate for a transplant.

Another made up story just like your OP.

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative.
I have seen many people like you making up stories to get some attention.
They all have a follow up story to support it, just like you.
Rather sad really.

So, without a shred of evidence, you're calling me a liar? I can see how
these flame wars start. Anyway, I'm going to disappoint you Simon, and
I'm not going to be drawn into this any further.

Old August 9th 19, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 07/08/2019 22:44, Simon Jester wrote:

I mentioned all this to an old friend of mine from school, and he
applauded the cyclist's actions. He said that he wished more
cyclists rode like that. OTOH, he is a bit biased, as he has stage
5 kidney disease and is desperate for a transplant.

Another made up story just like your OP.

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative.
I have seen many people like you making up stories to get some
attention. They all have a follow up story to support it, just like
you.
Rather sad really.

So he posts lies then? Posters to this group do not like to be called liars,
but as you are a stinking cyclist anything goes.
You really are a ******.

Old August 10th 19, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10/08/2019 04:53, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 07/08/2019 22:44, Simon Jester wrote:

I mentioned all this to an old friend of mine from school, and he
applauded the cyclist's actions. He said that he wished more
cyclists rode like that. OTOH, he is a bit biased, as he has stage
5 kidney disease and is desperate for a transplant.

Another made up story just like your OP.

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative.
I have seen many people like you making up stories to get some
attention. They all have a follow up story to support it, just like
you.
Rather sad really.

So he posts lies then? Posters to this group do not like to be called liars,
but as you are a stinking cyclist anything goes.
You really are a ******.

You seem to show a great interest in wanking.
Old August 10th 19, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong side of
the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my question is -
why does anybody need to be bothered about it?
Old August 10th 19, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong side
of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

Old August 11th 19, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 21:48:45 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong side
of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

Have you, as a motorist, ever overtaken another vehicle on a single
carriageway? Then you will have driven on the wrong side of the road.
(There, I spelled it out for the hard of understanding). HTH.

(Cue crybaby "but this is a cycling NG!")

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old August 11th 19, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
GB[_5_]

wrote:

TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong side
of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

Have you, as a motorist, ever overtaken another vehicle on a single
carriageway? Then you will have driven on the wrong side of the road.
(There, I spelled it out for the hard of understanding). HTH.

(Cue crybaby "but this is a cycling NG!")

This was on a blind bend. I did indeed move over to the middle of the
road, to allow the cyclist through. She was in no danger, but to protect
her I had to put myself and my passenger in danger.

The alternative would have been simply to stop and let her run into the
front of my car.
Old August 11th 19, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong
side of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

No it does not.

It was a very stupid question to ask, and we all know that.
You have yet exposed yourself as being yet another dim wit cyclist ****head.
Next time you are going to the dole on your silly little bicycle, undertake
a HGV which is turning left.