I prefer...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th 05, 03:30 AM
TimC

Default I prefer...

The cold rainy miserable version of summer we were having. Could we
have it back, please Brisbane?

Been down to Kooyong station recently? On the way back from
yesterday's ride, I thought "that looks kind of odd - I didn't think
the yarra was that wide, nor up here. And that cricket score board
sure is placed in an odd place on the edge of a river. Oh look! The
tennis courts are under water too!". Sure is a lot of water there...

I repaired that blowout I got yesterday, and put the fixed tube back
in my collection of tubes. I replaced the tube on the bike with a new
tube. It went flat overnight. I couldn't find the hole in my quick
search this morning, so I put the patched tube back on -- but because
the patch was in an awkward position, right next to the valve, it only
held for about a km this morning before the side of it let out a quick
gust of air. Sigh. So another new tube it is then... Let's see if it
will hold til tonight!

Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't
happen at once.

And space is so that it doesn't all happen to you.
-- Matthew L. Martin and John D Salt @ ARK