coming soon enough

Old February 15th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default coming soon enough

if i can get some money stiffstick.com will be made. stiffstick is a
unicycle seatpost i invented for people that have torker or kh seat and
seatposts
it reinforces the seat without carbon fibre or stiffner plates it
simply replaces your old seatpost.

--
trialsfreak13

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com)
'maxxis tires' (http://maxxis.com)
trialsfreak13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11446

Old February 15th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sounds good..
how much are they?

--
manon1wheel

pure trials
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old February 15th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

havent exactly come up with a price but i will pprobobly be around 45-50

Old February 15th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

are these gonna be the ones you make yourself or are they strictly a mod
that you do...my 2 cents make them yourself rather than just doing the
mod.

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Old February 15th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

trials_uni wrote:
are these gonna be the ones you make yourself or are they strictly a mod
that you do...my 2 cents make them yourself rather than just doing the
mod.

I agree. By the time you buy a post then pay you $50 to mod it you
could have almost bought a thomposon post which is lighter and won't
die.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old February 15th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

make them my self

--
trialsfreak13

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com)
'maxxis tires' (http://maxxis.com)

some one once said idaho youdapimp

trialsfreak13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11446

Old February 15th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Bring some to Moab, you might sell some there. I might want a 27.2 one
for my muni so I can have a seat on my muni and trials at the same
time

Oh and are you going to paint them? If you are how are you doing it?
Powder coat, spray paint...

Old February 15th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i was thinkin about it if i can get some money together to build them