Uni Count

Old May 12th 05, 03:49 AM
forrestunifreak

One on one wrote:
*Not true. In 2004 Torker came out with the LX and the DX. Before that
they had the Unistar and the CX. The Unistar had a rounded crown. The
LX and DX have the flat crown. *

The 2004 LX had a rounded crown.

And now,they ALL say unistar on the front.

--
forrestunifreak - Mr. addict/team YAMS member

"You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

~Y.C. tv

'torkerusa.com' (http://torkerusa.com)

Old May 12th 05, 03:54 AM
munipsycho

Is there anyway to check to see if I've responded to a forum before,
apart from reading every page?

KH 24
Schwinn 20 (old)
Schwinn 24 (old)
Schwinn 24 (dirt old - I learned on this one abt 35 yrs ago)
Torker 16
Miyata 20
Sun 28

Plus a LeRun Uni-skate thingie

-*And Coming Soon to My House: A Stockton Coker Special *-

--
munipsycho - CrashTestDummies are us.

=====================
'Victory belongs now to this small tree.'
(http://munipsycho.com/stories/a_little_tree.jsp)

'The UniSkills Assessment' (http://www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp)

I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
-Little Bear

Imagine all the people
Riding on one wheel.
J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589

Old May 12th 05, 04:06 AM
One on one

forrestunifreak wrote:
*The 2004 LX had a rounded crown.

And now,they ALL say unistar on the front. *

When I got mine in November of 2004, there were 2 models to choose from.
The silver one (CX) and a black one that was called the Torker Unistar
Stealth or Torker Stealth Unistar. Shortly after I got it, Torker came
out with a new line of Unis and the LX was born. A while later they came
out with the DX.

--
One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

"However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
he/she could black out."
-Memphis Mud

One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old May 12th 05, 04:08 AM
forrestunifreak

One on one wrote:
*When I got mine in November of 2004, there were 2 models to choose
from. The silver one (CX) and a black one that was called the Torker
Unistar Stealth or Torker Stealth Unistar. Shortly after I got it,
Torker came out with a new line of Unis and the LX was born. A while
later they came out with the DX. *

They actaully called it "stealth"?I thought people here justed called it
thought because it was black....

Old May 12th 05, 07:51 AM
Klaas Bil

On Wed, 11 May 2005 21:54:16 -0500, "munipsycho" wrote:

Is there anyway to check to see if I've responded to a forum before,
apart from reading every page?

Where you wrote "a forum", you probably meant "this thread", right?

There are (at least) two ways:

According to Google Groups's Advanced Search, you have not posted in
this thread before.

Another way to check is to click on the number of replies for that
particular thread in the rec.sport.unicycling forum display, then look
for your name in the list. If the list is long (which it is in this
case), you can automate that by copying the whole list to another file
(e.g. Excel) and then search for "munipsycho". The result was (of
course) the same as the other approach: 1 post. (BTW, this approach
showed that 322 separate users have made posts to the Uni Count
thread.)

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
wouldnt you be grumpy if somone just said you had PMS? - jagur

Old May 12th 05, 09:43 PM
kington99

Nimbus II/KH Muni 24"
Pashley 20"
Torker TX

1276 Unis
374 Riders

--
kington99

Old May 12th 05, 09:50 PM
Loosemoose

Onza 24" Muni (2003-04)
Onza 20" Trials (2003-04)

1278 Unis
375 Riders

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

Old May 12th 05, 09:59 PM
unicyclepa

onza 20 in
coustom 26
coustom tall one
70s shwin

1282 unis
376 riders

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old May 12th 05, 10:49 PM
MrBoogiejuice

Onza trials
KH 2005 Muni
DM Ringmaster freestyle
Coker

1286 unicycles

377 riders

--
MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

Make crumbs not War!
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Old May 13th 05, 08:28 PM
sgeralnik