We should have seen this coming...

Old October 14th 05, 02:15 PM

Default We should have seen this coming...

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...c3_1&prid=4044

or:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X26052BFB

A lot of riders are going to be scrambling now...

Old October 14th 05, 03:04 PM
Fred Marx

wrote:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...c3_1&prid=4044

or:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X26052BFB

A lot of riders are going to be scrambling now...

was this to be Ferettti's new outfit?
Old October 14th 05, 03:12 PM

Fred Marx wrote:
wrote:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...c3_1&prid=4044

or:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X26052BFB

A lot of riders are going to be scrambling now...

was this to be Ferettti's new outfit?

Yes. Some promenent riders had cast their lot with him, such as
Simoni, O'Grady, Commesso, etc.

Old October 14th 05, 03:53 PM
B. Lafferty

"Fred Marx" wrote in message
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...c3_1&prid=4044

or:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X26052BFB

A lot of riders are going to be scrambling now...

was this to be Ferettti's new outfit?

Anyone know who the middle-man is? Shades of Team on the Run.

Old October 14th 05, 04:35 PM
MagillaGorilla

B. Lafferty wrote:

"Fred Marx" wrote in message

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...c3_1&prid=4044

or:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X26052BFB

A lot of riders are going to be scrambling now...

was this to be Ferettti's new outfit?

Anyone know who the middle-man is? Shades of Team on the Run.

Europe's Team Noble House.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old October 14th 05, 04:38 PM

Why should we have seen this coming? Sounds like Ferretti was screwed
by some middle-man scam artist. If he didn't see it coming, how the
hell was everyone else?

Old October 14th 05, 04:47 PM
Tom Kunich

Ferretti should have known who he was dealing with. When you're
discussing 10-12 million Euros you should be bright enough to detect
that some guy showing up in a Peugeot 206 isn't likely to have the ear
of the financial officers.

Old October 14th 05, 05:03 PM

I agree he should have known who he was dealing with, my point was how
were we to know the guy was shady and that a collapse was coming?

Old October 14th 05, 05:03 PM

Not going to happen, I'll just rely on your expertise.