WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old May 8th 13, 10:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

BS. (1) You took it out of context.

How Michael ? I provided the link to the whole thread so anyone can see the entire interaction. Unlike you, I prefer to focus on the apposite and provide the reference so people can follow up if they wish.

(2) You can't read. Here's the real quote. As you can see, I was just reporting what mountain bikers SAY. They SAY they "enjoy nature"

I can't read ? So, do tell me, where does the word "SAY" appear in your original ?????? The full quote which you have included does not include that word.

What an idiot (or liar) you are. Committing the same mistake of which you baselessly accuse others.
Old May 8th 13, 05:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:57:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
BS. (1) You took it out of context.

How Michael ? I provided the link to the whole thread so anyone can see the entire interaction. Unlike you, I prefer to focus on the apposite and provide the reference so people can follow up if they wish.

(2) You can't read. Here's the real quote. As you can see, I was just reporting what mountain bikers SAY. They SAY they "enjoy nature"

I can't read ? So, do tell me, where does the word "SAY" appear in your original ?????? The full quote which you have included does not include that word.

What an idiot (or liar) you are. Committing the same mistake of which you baselessly accuse others.

Still waiting (20 years and counting) for any mountain biker to quote even ONE lie I've told. (Hint: the reason you can't name any is that there AREN'T any! DUH!)
Old May 9th 13, 10:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Still waiting (20 years and counting) for any mountain biker to quote even ONE lie I've told. (Hint: the reason you can't name any is that there AREN'T any! DUH!)

You lie all the time ... I pointed out just one in THIS THREAD ... and you also intentionally slant facts, omit salient points and bias research. All of which is also lying.

You've been metaphorically laying about you now for 20 years during which time Mountain Biking has grown massively.

You have been convicted of criminal offences.

You've been banned from the very trails from which you attempted to evict mountainbikers.

So, overall, a pretty pathetic and unsuccessful couple of decades. I would suggest that, with your advancing years, you consider going and doing something rather more productive with your next twenty - assuming you have that many left.

Old May 9th 13, 04:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:22:23 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Still waiting (20 years and counting) for any mountain biker to quote even ONE lie I've told. (Hint: the reason you can't name any is that there AREN'T any! DUH!)

You lie all the time ... I pointed out just one in THIS THREAD ... and you also intentionally slant facts, omit salient points and bias research. All of which is also lying.

You've been metaphorically laying about you now for 20 years during which time Mountain Biking has grown massively.

You have been convicted of criminal offences.

You've been banned from the very trails from which you attempted to evict mountainbikers.

So, overall, a pretty pathetic and unsuccessful couple of decades. I would suggest that, with your advancing years, you consider going and doing something rather more productive with your next twenty - assuming you have that many left.

Try to stick to the subject, idiot. (1) When are you going to apologize for LYING about me being a felon? (2) You CLAIM that I lie, but neither you nor anyone else has ever found a single lie (hint: you CAN'T, since there aren't any). Admit it: you are a TOTAL FAILURE, LIAR. You mountain bikers are all alike! You are not capable of telling the truth. EVER.
Old May 9th 13, 04:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Try to stick to the subject, idiot. (1) When are you going to apologize for LYING about me being a felon? (2) You CLAIM that I lie, but neither you nor anyone else has ever found a single lie (hint: you CAN'T, since there aren't any). Admit it: you are a TOTAL FAILURE, LIAR. You mountain bikers are all alike! You are not capable of telling the truth. EVER.

I am completely on topic; you ARE a liar and I've shown that in this thread..

You ARE a felon ... you HAVE been convicted of criminal offences.

What have I said that I can't backup ... I note that, when challenged, I provide external backup ... you just say the same thing again and claim that this is 'verification'.

Even by your dismal standards, this is a pretty poor diatribe.
Old May 10th 13, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:42:38 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Try to stick to the subject, idiot. (1) When are you going to apologize for LYING about me being a felon? (2) You CLAIM that I lie, but neither you nor anyone else has ever found a single lie (hint: you CAN'T, since there aren't any). Admit it: you are a TOTAL FAILURE, LIAR. You mountain bikers are all alike! You are not capable of telling the truth. EVER.

I am completely on topic; you ARE a liar and I've shown that in this thread.

BS. You still haven't shown a single lie that I made, in this thread or any other. You just don't want to admit that you've been BEATEN.

You ARE a felon ... you HAVE been convicted of criminal offences.

BS. All charges were dropped.

Old May 10th 13, 11:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

BS. You still haven't shown a single lie that I made, in this thread or any other.

I haven't ? So, the word 'SAY' does, you assert, appear in your diatribe which I quote above ? I don't think so ... so there is a lie, in black and white, on this thread. Way to go genius !

BS. All charges were dropped.

Oh, interesting. And another lie. So, you DIDN'T go to trial and get convicted on three criminal counts ?

The charges were never 'dropped'. You may, or may not (no proof still after many times of asking), have now filed a petition for dismissal BUT that doesn't mean that the charges were dropped.
Old May 10th 13, 05:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:28:21 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
BS. You still haven't shown a single lie that I made, in this thread or any other.

I haven't ? So, the word 'SAY' does, you assert, appear in your diatribe which I quote above ? I don't think so ... so there is a lie, in black and white, on this thread. Way to go genius !

BS. All charges were dropped.

Oh, interesting. And another lie. So, you DIDN'T go to trial and get convicted on three criminal counts ?

The charges were never 'dropped'. You may, or may not (no proof still after many times of asking), have now filed a petition for dismissal BUT that doesn't mean that the charges were dropped.

ALL charges were dismissed (dropped). They no longer exist. My record was EXPUNGED. Live with it, liar.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to apologize for calling me a "felon".. I have never been a felon, regardless of how you define it. You are a LIAR. Accept it. Just like ALL mountain bikers. The scum of the Earth. The lowest form of life, by far. You are ALL criminals. When you aren't building illegal trails, you are riding illegally. Everybody knows it's true. Live with it. You made your bed, now lie in it.
Old May 10th 13, 05:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

ALL charges were dismissed (dropped). They no longer exist. My record was EXPUNGED. Live with it, liar.

Getting yourself in a tizzy isn't going to help you. You WERE convicted on three counts and even a petition for dismissal expungement won't remove your record from the Criminal DB. You are, and always will be, a criminal.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to apologize for calling me a "felon". I have never been a felon, regardless of how you define it. You are a LIAR. Accept it. Just like ALL mountain bikers. The scum of the Earth. The lowest form of life, by far. You are ALL criminals. When you aren't building illegal trails, you are riding illegally. Everybody knows it's true. Live with it. You made your bed, now lie in it.

You will be waiting a very long time ... I won't be apologising for stating the truth.

However, read ...

http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon

.... and choose which synonym you prefer. Doesn't change the reality ... criminal/felon/culprit/lawbreaker.

I suggest you follow your own advice ... you made your bed, now lie in it. If you don't want to be called a criminal then don't break the law !
Old May 10th 13, 09:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:42:57 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
[...]

"What is a Felon?

A felon is someone who has been convicted of a violent or serious crime. They have served time in a prison and not just in a jail. Someone who is convicted of murder would be a felon. "

By your own definition, I'm not a felon, and you are a LIAR. Ergo, you owe me an apology, which I know you aren't MAN enough to give.