WHOOPS! Mountain biking firefighter: "a broken bone in his neck,injuries to his lower back and four broken ribs" (UK)

Old September 19th 13, 11:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! Mountain biking firefighter: "a broken bone in his neck,injuries to his lower back and four broken ribs" (UK)

Yawn......
Old September 19th 13, 03:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:57:25 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Yawn......

Your lack of concern for the welfare of your fellow mountain bikers is duly noted. Disgusting!
Old September 20th 13, 01:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

I am yawning at your pathetic attempts to discredit mountain biking. The only thing you discredit with these posts is yourself. Well done old chum.
Old September 20th 13, 02:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

See below Vandeman. You are clearly a liar or forgetful. 100% owned.

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 6:01:49 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:16:49 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:24:36 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Surely the level of environmental impact would be location specific?

There you go again, claiming that the laws of physics and biology are different in New Zealand from everywhere else. Idiot.

To the contrary you are the one who is an idiot. First, YOU have suggested the tasmanian tiger is an New Zealand native species when it isn't.

No, I didn't, liar. Learn to READ.

Secondly, you have failed to read any of the science regarding New Zealand's environmental issues before commenting on them,

BS. I have read it. It's mostly junk science.

which doesn't make you look good at all. In fact it makes you look dim. Finally, you fail to recognize my point that mountain biking is not widespread in New Zealand's national parks nor is it a huge environmental problem.

In your opinion, which is worthless & dishonest.