The Enigma of Tom Sherman

Old September 27th 08, 01:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Enigma of Tom Sherman

On Sep 26, 1:49*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:54:09 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac

wrote:
On Sep 25, 8:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 12:57 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:47:15 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:
[...]
All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the
Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.

Pearls before swine.... Your talents are being wasted on these
dunderheads.
You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is

sickening and telling. * Haven't you got something better to do like a
build wild life habitat for you an Ed?

Imagine what it must be like to be an inferior like JimmyMac, a poor wretch
who is eaten up with jealousy of his superiors. I forgive him his trespasses
since that is what we superior types must do in the interest of preserving
the species.

To preserve the species would require you to be ...1.to be ineterested
in the species and 2. to be interested in the opposite sex.

Those who offer the most resistance when their wisdom, authority or
intentions are called int question are often the very same persons who
have an inherent inability to establish valid grounds to discredit
others. *Jealous? *Inferior? *Go ahead. *Flatter yourself as no one
else will except Mike V., of course. *If I felt jealous of or inferior
to HEAD Dolan the GRATE, I think it would be time to seek professional
help or just end it all.

That's the first good idea you've had! Don't let US get in your
way.... Thanks for proving my point.

What point would that be? If you part you hare on the other side of
you head, you just might cover it up.

However, I would still like to drop a hydrogen bomb on Tom
Sherman's head.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old September 27th 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Sep 26, 3:06*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 8:27 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote: On Sep 25, 12:57 pm, Mike Vandeman
wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:47:15 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:
[...]
All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his
head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the
Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.
Pearls before swine.... Your talents are being wasted on these
dunderheads.

You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is
sickening and telling. Haven't you got something better to do like a
build a wild life habitat for you and Ed?

Mike and Ed could ride mountain bikes into the forest together, and then
cut down some trees to build a fort.
AND, do what behind closed doors ;^)

We sip our Livingston Cellars Red Rose and discuss who is the bigger jerk,
Jim McNamara or Tom Sherman? One is a pitiful stalker and the other is a
consummate coward. Hard to choose between the two.

What a picture ... two star crossed admirers ... a candle light
dinner ... sipping Livingston Cellars swill ... embracing a
hypothetical notion and who knows what else.

Old September 27th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Sep 26, 3:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 8:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Imagine what it must be like to be an inferior like JimmyMac, a poor
wretch
who is eaten up with jealousy of his superiors. I forgive him his
trespasses
since that is what we superior types must do in the interest of preserving
the species.
To preserve the species would require you to be ...1.to be ineterested

in the species and 2. to be interested in the opposite sex.

You are the sex besotted creature of the lower instincts. Did you not marry
and impose your loathsome self on a poor long suffering wife? How many
disgusting offspring did the two of you spew upon the world. Yea, that is
the question! At least Tom Sherman and I had the good sense to remain
single.

I think I struck a nerve. Not that it is any of you business ...
but, no children and by mutual choice.

Those who offer the most resistance when their wisdom, authority or

intentions are called into question are often the very same persons who
have an inherent inability to establish valid grounds to discredit
others. *Jealous? *Inferior? *Go ahead. *Flatter yourself as no one
else will except Mike V., of course. *If I felt jealous of or inferior
to HEAD Dolan the GRATE, I think it would be time to seek professional
help or just end it all.

All stalkers do what they do because they are envious of a superior being.. I
guess I must appear as a God to you!

And by your own reasoning,, Tom Sherman thne must be your supreme
being.

Old September 27th 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Sep 26, 3:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:21:33 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
wrote:

[...]
You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is
sickening and telling. * Haven't you got something better to do like a
build wild life habitat for you an Ed?

Thanks for proving my point! LOL

JimmyMac is typical of the type. When push comes to shove he resorts to
sexual innuendo. This is always the hallmark of a bankrupt mind. I knew
hundreds of guys like him when I was in the Navy. They come from working
class backgrounds where references to ****, **** and **** is what they grew
up with. They have all the culture of an illiterate slob.

They fancy themselves intelligent because they know all the dirty little
words that their fathers taught them. In JimmyMac's case, I definitely see
some input from his mother too. He is more to be pitied than anything else.

What he yearns for above all else in life is to be a superior being like Ed
Dolan the Great, but alas, such a state of grace will ever elude him. He was
doomed from the moment of his lowly birth. You have to be to the manor born.

Old September 27th 08, 04:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 26, 3:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
We sip our Livingston Cellars Red Rose and discuss who is the bigger jerk,
Jim McNamara or Tom Sherman? One is a pitiful stalker and the other is a
consummate coward. Hard to choose between the two.

What a picture ... two star crossed admirers ... a candle light

dinner ... sipping Livingston Cellars swill ... embracing a
hypothetical notion and who knows what else.

In the meantime Jim McNamara continues to **** his poor old longsuffering
wife even at his advanced age. Why? There is no longer any possibility of
any issue. He should take his two poor old longsuffering hound dogs for a
walk instead.

Old September 27th 08, 04:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 26, 3:16 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
All stalkers do what they do because they are envious of a superior being.
guess I must appear as a God to you!

And by your own reasoning,, Tom Sherman thne must be your supreme

being.

Tom Sherman is here so my foot will always have a good ass to kick. Make
sure you do not fall into that category yourself!

Old September 27th 08, 04:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 26, 3:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:21:33 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
wrote:

[...]
[...]

Dolan's father took a **** in the woods and exclaimed ... arise and

walk and Ed came into being.

You need to stop ****ing your wife since you are not into producing babies.
Your poor old longsuffering wife is fed up with. She is going to divorce you
once she finds out that all you have on your mind is ****, **** and ****. By
the way, I wonder whatever happened to Wayne Leggett, the poet of ****, ****
and ****?

Jeez, take your two poor old longsuffering dogs for a walk why don't you?
Better yet, go see Ed Gin and find out if he still hates your guts. That
ought to give you something to do.

Old September 27th 08, 05:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Sep 26, 10:25*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 26, 3:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

We sip our Livingston Cellars Red Rose and discuss who is the bigger jerk,
Jim McNamara or Tom Sherman? One is a pitiful stalker and the other is a
consummate coward. Hard to choose between the two.
What a picture ... two star crossed admirers ... a candle light

dinner ... sipping Livingston Cellars *swill ... embracing a
hypothetical notion and who knows what else.

In the meantime Jim McNamara continues to **** his poor old longsuffering
wife even at his advanced age. Why? There is no longer any possibility of
any issue. He should take his two poor old longsuffering hound dogs for a
walk instead.

What does a Christmas tree and a Dolan have in common? Their balls
are just for decoration.

Old September 27th 08, 09:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 26, 3:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

We sip our Livingston Cellars Red Rose and discuss who is the bigger
jerk,
Jim McNamara or Tom Sherman? One is a pitiful stalker and the other is a
consummate coward. Hard to choose between the two.
What a picture ... two star crossed admirers ... a candle light

dinner ... sipping Livingston Cellars swill ... embracing a
hypothetical notion and who knows what else.

In the meantime Jim McNamara continues to **** his poor old longsuffering
wife even at his advanced age. Why? There is no longer any possibility of
any issue. He should take his two poor old longsuffering hound dogs for a
walk instead.

What does a Christmas tree and a Dolan have in common? Their balls

are just for decoration.

What does a ****er and a ****ee have in common? They are both ****ed!

Now go take your poor old longsuffering hound dogs for a walk and quit
bothering these newsgroups with your asininities. If you don't behave
yourself, I am going to have Tom Sherman sic Ed Gin on you!

Old September 30th 08, 12:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Gie me time to work up a tremble. I sincerely doubt that Tom Sherman
would ever do your bidding. I just knew you could refrain from
mentioning Ed Gin. The man though long gone still has you firmly in
his grasp and exerts an amazing degree of control over you. You
really need to let go. Have you discussed this oppressive fixation of
yours with your therapist? It just must really suck to be you.