FSA Integrated Crankset - anyone have a link?

Old July 27th 04, 10:06 PM
Steve Blankenship

Default FSA Integrated Crankset - anyone have a link?

"Andrew Martin" wrote in message
om...
I was in France last week, and saw in some magazine (Velo perhaps) a
picture of a FSA Integrated Crankset in line with the DA/Coda design.
It had what appeared to be carbon arms and DA style deep large
chainring, but I think it was anodized blue. I was pretty impressed,
but didn't think much of it since I figured it was old news if it was
in a magazine (being in Europe for a couple weeks, I figured I was
just behind the buzz).

Now that I'm home, I can't find out anything out them. Has anyone
else seen this? Looks pretty cool.

-a

Don't remember where it came from online, but I have a pic of one from the
Taipei show. Called the Mega Exo; it's like the new 7800 DA with outboard
bearings and the spindle built into the right side crank arm. No blue rings
on this one, but who knows what it'll look like by production time.

Old July 28th 04, 01:45 AM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

I had an "integrated crankset" on my '72 Schwinn Varsity.

(which says a lot of what I think of the idea)

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Old July 28th 04, 06:03 PM
Gary

http://www.fullspeedahead.com/
That's the FSA web site.

Andrew Martin wrote:
"Steve Blankenship" wrote in message ...

"Andrew Martin" wrote in message
.com...

I was in France last week, and saw in some magazine (Velo perhaps) a
picture of a FSA Integrated Crankset in line with the DA/Coda design.
It had what appeared to be carbon arms and DA style deep large
chainring, but I think it was anodized blue. I was pretty impressed,
but didn't think much of it since I figured it was old news if it was
in a magazine (being in Europe for a couple weeks, I figured I was
just behind the buzz).

Now that I'm home, I can't find out anything out them. Has anyone
else seen this? Looks pretty cool.

-a

Don't remember where it came from online, but I have a pic of one from the
Taipei show. Called the Mega Exo; it's like the new 7800 DA with outboard
bearings and the spindle built into the right side crank arm. No blue rings
on this one, but who knows what it'll look like by production time.

http://www.velonews.com/images/report/5689.7060.f.jpg

I guess I was behind the times. This is from a velonews article 3/11.