CN archives are the best!

Old August 23rd 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
FOCN

Default CN archives are the best!

Cyclingnews has the best archives in the world, bar none. From 98 on, they
are pretty dam good!!!! If CN goes down, I am going to be very angry! I love
to read those archives all the time, they are the Fort Knox of the cycling
world!

Old August 23rd 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
coldbeer!, get your coldbeer!

"FOCN" wrote in message
Cyclingnews has the best archives in the world, bar none. From 98 on, they
are pretty dam good!!!! If CN goes down, I am going to be very angry! I

love
to read those archives all the time, they are the Fort Knox of the cycling
world!

The search function could be better. Otherwise, all is good.

Old August 23rd 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:45:27 GMT, coldbeer!, get your coldbeer! wrote:
The search function could be better.

And the load time of the front page.

--
E. Dronkert
Old August 23rd 06, 08:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Ewoud Dronkert a écrit :
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:45:27 GMT, coldbeer!, get your coldbeer! wrote:

The search function could be better.

And the load time of the front page.

.... and I thought the lazy frames were due only to my heavy karma.

--

Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
Old August 23rd 06, 09:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Sandy wrote:
... and I thought the lazy frames were due only to my heavy karma.

One of these:
http://www.redroseimports.com/rri_carrera_karma_s.html
or one of these:
http://www.kuota.com.au/products/framesets/kharma.asp

archives? kenneth lee Australia 8 May 19th 05 07:47 AM
Browsing archives - to ashtabula or to 3 piece Ken Marcet Techniques 9 March 26th 05 11:29 AM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM