Mike Eglesias Follow-up

Old July 26th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Mike Eglesias Follow-up

On Jul 25, 2:17 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

news:bLidncXbN9ZMEzrbnZ2dnUVZ_ournZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Imagine a jerk who would send an email to me like this? I have posted it to
the cycling newgroups without asking his permission because such a jerk is
even too jerky for me!

On Jul 24, 6:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Mike Iglesias" wrote in message

[...]

Nettiquette
[...]
* If you are asking a basic question, please check the FAQ first. If
the
FAQ is has expired on your system, see the "Archives" section below
for information on how to get a copy.

Nonsense, everyone is asking basic questions all the time, If no one did
that, every newsgroup would quickly die a sudden death. Only a complete
idiot like Tom Sherman would ever go to the archives.

* If someone posts a question about something that was resolved
recently,
please answer the poster via email. Rehashing something that was
just
discussed is a waste of bandwidth unless you have something new to
add.

NEVER answer anything via email. You may get yourself murdered that way.

By the way, 99% of all posters never add anything new. They just rehash
and
rehash until you want to puke.

* Please don't flame someone if their posting should have been
restricted
to a certain region (for example, california only). Most people are
not
the news admin on their system, so publicly flaming them does no
good.
A nicely worded email message to them that there may be a problem
would allow them to notify their news admin. Please remember that
it may be some other site somewhere along the line that is leaking
articles out of its region and the poster may not have any way to
solve the problem.

I would say that at least 20% of all messages on Usenet are somewhat
flaming. It is because we men have more testosterone than we know what to
do
with. Only women do not flame, unless they are dykes of course.

* Along the above lines, please try to restrict your postings to your
site/region/state/whatever. People in Australia may not want to see
bike-for-sale ads from the U.S., for example.

Again, nothing but more nonsense. Those idiots in Australia need to have
their asses kicked on a regular basis since they are so g.d. stupid.

* Make your subject line informative about the content of your
article.

The subject line will have absolutely nothing to do with what is being
said
after the initial post. Even an idiot like Tom Sherman knows that much.

* If you are following up an article to create a new article, please
remember to delete the "References:" line in the header. This will
help the readers who use a threaded news reader; otherwise your new
topic will be mixed in with an old one.

No one does any of the above **** - and why should they? It is just all
****
anyway!

* Please don't flame others. We're a somewhat opinionated group, and
there are many diverse personalities here. This is especially true
in the never-ending helmet wars.

If there weren't any flames happening, these freaking newsgroups would
all
die of terminal boredom.
[...]

Who is this asshole Mike Iglesias anyway and what is he doing here? Does
he
have some official capacity or is he just your ordinary busybody who
thinks
he knows what is best for us?

I thought you said you were going away. Or is it just that you are
such a simple little attention whore like ann coulter, so much that
you have to keep polluting bandwidth with your completely useless,
insipid, and vacuous opinions?

Ann Coulter is one of the very greatest wits presently on the political
scene. I can never read her without getting at least a bit of a laugh. She
is a genius at what she does.

If you were as great and moral as you

claim to be, you would not have lied and proved yourself to be the
insecure boring little (and I do mean LITTLE) hypocrite that you
clearly are.

Tut, tut ... compliments like the above will get you nowhere with me. I am
above any and all kinds of flattery.

I shall not engage you past this, as you are clearly so

far beneath my level of intellect and integrity as not not be of any
benefit to me whatsoever. Since you seem so willing to offer
unsolicited (and unwanted) opinions, mine is that this world would be
a much better place if if ego maniacal **** ants like you never
existed.

Tut, tut ... compliments like the above will get you nowhere with me. I am
above any and all kinds of flattery.

Rest assured, I do not hate you, I have no feeling towards

you whatsoever, and could care less if you live or die. You are that
insignificant to me and pretty much everyone on this list. I suspect
your insignificance extends well beyond cyberspace, to your real-world
surroundings. If you had any sort of real importance to anyone around
you, you wouldn't have the time you obviously do to pollute this group
as well as the others. So sad that your life is so empty and loveless.
I would say 'pitiful', but that would imply that I had some sort of
empathy for your state, alas, I do not. I only care that the others on
this list may see your presence with annoyance, and that your lies
only further the feelings of loathing others may have for you.

Jesus Christ almighty, does not this sound like something that Jim McNamara
of ARBR would write to me? Apparently, I have many admirers out there in
the big world of Usenet.

Yep. Apparently, Mike and I (and many others) share a like opinion
(misconstrued as admiration) about Ed Dolan and the dunderhead fails
to recognize that he is the common denominator. How pitiful. The
conundrum continues.

But I ask you, what does any of this have to do with Mike Eglesias and his
mother hen posts to the cycling newsgroups. Yea, I would really like to know
who he is and what he thinks he is doing on these cycling newsgroups by
posting his proscriptions every ****ing week.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 6th 07, 02:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Jul 26, 6:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

The fact that you read though all this **** proves that you do admire me. Aw
shucks, I am not really that great!

If Dolan really believes this crap then all that proves is that he is
delusional. HEAD Dolan should not flatter himself, but then again who
else will do it if he doesn't? The conundrum continues!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

But I ask you, what does any of this have to do with Mike Eglesias and
his
mother hen posts to the cycling newsgroups. Yea, I would really like to
know
who he is and what he thinks he is doing on these cycling newsgroups by
posting his proscriptions every ****ing week.

Mike Eglesias Follow-up JimmyMac General 1 August 6th 07 02:05 AM
Bad Name follow-up Martin Bulmer UK 7 May 27th 06 01:41 PM
Follow me Roos Eisma UK 2 September 12th 05 08:30 PM
Armstrong:"might be able to follow" [email protected] Racing 7 July 18th 05 10:11 AM
Mike Murray - See Blood Thinner Question Below - Mike Murray White Courtesy Phone - Calling Mike Murray, M.D. Leave It To Beaver Racing 0 April 13th 05 04:30 AM