Ed Dolan the Great lambasts the cycling newsgroups!

Old July 26th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great lambasts the cycling newsgroups!

Edward Dolan wrote:
Why is it that I am ever only confronted by idiots, morons and imbeciles on
these freaking cycling newsgoups? Even Tom Sherman goes into his idiot mode
when he attempts to respond to Ed Dolan the Great. I am getting fed up with
all you idiots, morons and imbeciles. I am convinced that no one with any
intelligence would be caught dead on these freaking cycling newsgroups. So,
if you are here, draw your own conclusions.

You are including yourself of course. That's right ... you already
did ... "Usenet is strictly for idiots, assholes and jerks -
positively no exceptions! When I am on Usenet I try to be the biggest
idiot, asshole and jerk of them all. I set the standard for one and
all. I believe I can state with absolute assurance that I am the
Greatest Idiot, the Greatest Asshole and the Greatest Jerk that Usenet
has ever known in its' long and dishonored history. For Christ's
sakes, I prove it every time I post. Can't any of you poor *******s
read?"

The Great Ed Dolan requires only one thing of his correspondents and that is
that they have some minimal intelligence. Surely this is not impossible on
Usenet. Others have told me that Usenet was once the province of university
professors. God, now it is the province of total idiots!

Other than polluting a newsgroups, what do you really know about
them? Oh that's right, you adressed that issue too ... "I frankly do
not have the slightest idea what newsgroups are all about." All you
really require is a combatant. You've said so yourself ... "All I
ever want to do is to defeat and humiliate you ..."I am an equal
opportunity annoyer." You intention and purpose here is well known ...
"I am merely a gadfly buzzing about this group ever striving to create
some mayhem. I am superfluous. Think of me as the buffoon of ARBR and
you will not be far wrong."

I am shortly going to leave these freaking cycling newsgroups once and for
all. It will be my 10th and final farewell and I will scorch you with what I
will have to say about the lot of you. The fact is that no one appreciates
My Greatness. And so you will lose the Great Ed Dolan for all time and then
you can go back to your freaking nuts and bolts of cycling trivia. God, how
I pity you to have lost one so Great as Myself!

LIAR!!!. Prove me wrong. Depart once and for all. The cerebrally
impotent Ed Dolan contributes nothing that he hasn't already written
countless times before. Not a single, original, creative thought ever
emanates from his atrophied brain. Regurgitation of time-worm
gibberish is the best effort that this doddering old dolt can muster.
So feeble is the blustering, decrepit fool that he fails to recognize
that there is no compelling reason for recycling his repetitious
drivel. This puerile geriatric's worthless, rehashed nonsense is a
waste of Internet bandwidth, server CPU cycles and archival disk
storage. If he ever takewleave of ARBR, Ed Dolan's monotonous,
excursive, scatological harangues will be relegated to the status of
cyber coprolite and not a single tear will be shed.

Jim McNamara

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. "Freaking-cycling-newsgroups" is all one word.

Old August 6th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Jul 26, 6:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ps.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

It goes without saying that Jim McNamara of ARBR is one my most fervent
admirers. How else to account for his hanging on my every word.

Errant delusional opinion stated as fact! Argumentum ad nauseam is the
logical fallacy of trying to establish (prove) something by saying it
over and over ... again and again. No matter how many times one
repeats something, it does not become any more or less true than it
was with the initial utterance. Ed Dolan expects incessant repetition
to substitute for substantiated fact. Ed Dolan is wrong, but then
agin he often is.

But still, I would like to caution him to be more circumspect in his praise
of me. After all, others might get the wrong idea about us.

Errant delusional opinion stated as fact!

Conan the librarian should be able to distinguish between criticism
and praise, but apparently incorrectly considers them to be synonyms.
Fear not Mr. Dolan for no one will get the wrong ideas about us. I am
happily married and you are a hermit who had firmly established
yourself to be both a misogynist closet queen.