Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

Old April 17th 08, 03:40 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

Edward Dolan wrote:
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[...]
pyotr filipivich

Get an American name you dip****!

Says the man with an Irish last name.

American names would be from the indigenous languages spoken by the
American Indians.

Old April 17th 08, 06:07 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[...]
pyotr filipivich

Get an American name you dip****!

Says the man with an Irish last name.

The least the moron could do is change his first name to Peter. Slavic names
are ridiculous in America. Let the dunce return to the land of his ancestors
if he wants to keep his Pyotr.

American names would be from the indigenous languages spoken by the
American Indians.

Nonsense, the Indians were conquered and largely displaced by Europeans
mainly from the British Isles. They continue to live on this continent by
the grace of their conquerors. After all, we could have exterminated the lot
of them if we had wanted to. That is pretty much what the ancient Israelites
did when they conquered the land of Canaan (Palestine) following the Exodus.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 17th 08, 06:15 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Tom Sherman[_2_]

See http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_wilderness/index.html.

Old April 17th 08, 11:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Gunner[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:16:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:36:28 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
.. .
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
Its gonna be hard for me to ride one of my bikes..yes I do also ride
bicycles...to work every day with the 900 lbs of tools, welders and
parts that I drag around for the average 135 miles per day that I
drive. [...]
my two biggest fears when driving are kids chasing a ball across the
roadway,[...]

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage to
your truck.

Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about
children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your missing your meds, right?

I am not driving a god damn ****ing truck with murder in my heart like you
are!

What song is that? Got the lyrics?

Hey, why not get a real job like clerking at Wal-Mart? That ought to suit
you better.

When I make $75 an hour, why should I downgrade myself to your
Greeter wages?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Gunner
Old April 17th 08, 11:21 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Gunner[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:04:10 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:24 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
.. .
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
Its gonna be hard for me to ride one of my bikes..yes I do also ride
bicycles...to work every day with the 900 lbs of tools, welders and
parts that I drag around for the average 135 miles per day that I
drive. [...]
my two biggest fears when driving are kids chasing a ball across the
roadway,[...]

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage to
your truck.

Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your missing your meds, right?

I doubt it. He probably feels really great and doesn't miss them
at all.

that endorphin junky thing eh?

Gunner

pyotr

Old April 17th 08, 02:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
ComandanteBanana

Default I’ve got a challenge for those who can change the jungle

Jim - 16 April 2008 10:37 PM
"El Commandante...why don’t you tell us how you really feel.

And on a side note...where do you get your mushrooms?"

Well, I feel great now that I’m able to fight back against the jungle
responsible for the anonymous predator. The best way is to avoid the
jungles where they are common sight.

But now I’ve got a challenge for those who can change the jungle (the
police, politicians and voters at large): WHY ON EARTH THE POLICE,
INSTEAD OF RUNNING UNDERCOVER OPERATIONS AS A HOOKER, DON’T PUT AN
UNDERCOVER POLICEMAN ON A BIKE AND SEND HIM TO THE BRIDGE?

Oh, no. The police won’t do it because they don’t have orders; the
politicians won’t do it because they don’t care; and the voters --who
drive SUVs-- just want to live in a hypocritical world, where moral
rectitude, and not cyclists rights, is the priority.

That’s why with the revolution, we will bring this package…

“Sexual democracy becomes central even more than religious freedom
when discussing the Dutch vision of democracy.”

http://www.bidoun.com/issues/issue_10/05a_all.html

Actually, I propose a “Dutch Package,” where issues normal to the
Dutch --gay rights, bike facilities, prostitution and marihuana-- are
discussed in less open societies.

PS: Banana peels are better than mushroom. And then you eat the
banana.
Old April 17th 08, 03:11 PM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Gunner[_2_]

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:55:57 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:28 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:02:27 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
Its gonna be hard for me to ride one of my bikes..yes I do also ride
bicycles...to work every day with the 900 lbs of tools, welders and
parts that I drag around for the average 135 miles per day that I
drive. [...]
my two biggest fears when driving are kids chasing a ball across the
roadway,[...]

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage to
your truck.

Bad Kharma and the wailing of the next of kin can be irritating.

The Cosmic Damage is often worse than the Cosmetic.

pyotr

Indeed.

Gunner
Old April 17th 08, 03:55 PM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
pyotr filipivich

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr
2008 03:21:53 -0700 in misc.survivalism :

wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
. ..
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
Its gonna be hard for me to ride one of my bikes..yes I do also ride
bicycles...to work every day with the 900 lbs of tools, welders and
parts that I drag around for the average 135 miles per day that I
drive. [...]
my two biggest fears when driving are kids chasing a ball across the
roadway,[...]

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage to
your truck.

Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your missing your meds, right?

I doubt it. He probably feels really great and doesn't miss them
at all.

that endorphin junky thing eh?

Or the "my head doesn't feel full of cotton balls" thingy.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
The two oldest cliches in the book are "The Good Old Days were

Old April 17th 08, 04:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob Brock

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 03:21:16 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:16:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
. ..
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
[...]

Because you need the extra money to pay your hospital bills.