Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

Old April 18th 08, 03:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Gunner[_2_]

Default Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:29:34 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Gunner doesn't drive a truck. He works on machines when he isn't
telling lies that is. He just drives his pickup truck to work.

Even so he has the trucker mentality. He needs to ride a bicycle instead.
Maybe then he would get his head screwed on straight.

I did a quick google, and am unable to find any definition of what a
"trucker mentality" actually is.

Would you care to define it for all of the readers?

Im sure your career as a gay male lot lizard at truck and rest stops
has given you some insight.

Ill be waiting

Gunner
Old April 18th 08, 03:23 PM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Gunner[_2_]

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:52:37 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr 2008
21:30:26 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich" wrote
Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about
children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your [You're] missing your meds, right?

I doubt it. He probably feels really great and doesn't miss them
at all.

pyotr

pyotr filipivich

Get an American name you dip****!

Get one yourself! - and stop using that British one, now.

****ing pretentious Brits anyways.

Gunner Asch
Old April 18th 08, 03:33 PM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Gunner[_2_]

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:52:37 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Nonsense, the Indians were conquered and largely displaced by Europeans
mainly from the British Isles.

And you may go back. My Ancestors were not immigrants but
colonists, founding cities in the Massachusetts Bay Colony. So head
on back to the old sod, Eddy the late comer.

tschus
pyotr

Eddy is carpet bagging white trash, running one step ahead of a
hangmans noose in the old country.

Gunner, Native American, Ojibwa

Old April 18th 08, 10:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

wrote:

Gunner doesn't drive a truck. He works on machines when he isn't
telling lies that is. He just drives his pickup truck to work.

Even so he has the trucker mentality. He needs to ride a bicycle instead.
Maybe then he would get his head screwed on straight.

I did a quick google, and am unable to find any definition of what a
"trucker mentality" actually is.

Not everything under the sun is susceptible to a Google search, ygdfm!

Would you care to define it for all of the readers?

Nope. Figure it out for yourself, ygdfm!

Im sure your career as a gay male lot lizard at truck and rest stops
has given you some insight.

Jeez, a homo truck driver! Before you know it we will be having homo
priests!

Ill be waiting

Where is the apostrophe and the period - ygdfm!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 19th 08, 01:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:03:04 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Hey, why not get a real job like clerking at Wal-Mart? That ought to
suit
you better.

When I make $75 an hour, why should I downgrade myself to your
Greeter wages?

Because driving a god damn ****ing truck is bad for your mental health.

Whats the difference between my E350 extended length, and your Yugo
fagmobile? I can carry a bunch of parts and tools, while you have a
hard time carrying your lunch.

**** your parts and tools - ygdfm!

What
good does it do to steal that much per hour when you have lost your soul.

Steal? Is that Marxist Speech for an honest days work, for an honest
days pay?

Nope. If you are getting $75. an hour for whatever the hell you do, you are
stealing pure and simple. You ought to be in jail for theft - ygdfm!

But maybe you will hit and kill (murder) a kid with your god damn ****ing
truck and end your days in a state prison where, I assure you, you will be
getting more like 75 cents per hour. Even that is too much for an asshole
like you.

If the little tyke is running away from your sexual advances , darts
into traffic and into the path of my vehicle, be it my truck, or my
BMW motorcycle, its hardly murder on my part, though a good case can
be made it is, on yours.

Jeez, a homo truck driver who wants to murder children. Now I have heard it
all!

After which you will be tried, convicted and sent to prison, where
they will put you into general population, and being a child molesting
fagboi, you will be gang raped repeatedly, until you will either slit
your own wrists, or some con will stuff a frozen hotdog down your
throat and choke you to death.

Yup, he has been there and knows all about what goes on there. Which prison
was
it by the way?

Either way, Im sure your parents and what few friends you may have
had, will beath a sign of relief. I on the other hand will **** on
your grave for making that child run out in front of me.

I am the champion ****er on Usenet. I mean it is like every 2 ****ing hours!

Shrug

**** you too!

Old April 19th 08, 01:54 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

Nonsense, the Indians were conquered and largely displaced by Europeans
mainly from the British Isles.

And you may go back. My Ancestors were not immigrants but
colonists, founding cities in the Massachusetts Bay Colony. So head
on back to the old sod, Eddy the late comer.

tschus
pyotr

Eddy is carpet bagging white trash, running one step ahead of a
hangmans noose in the old country.

Gunner is a homo truck driver who wants nothing better than to run over
children with his god damn ****ing truck and kill them.

Old April 19th 08, 01:58 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

wrote:

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr 2008
21:30:26 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich" wrote
Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about
children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your [You're] missing your meds, right?

I doubt it. He probably feels really great and doesn't miss them
at all.

pyotr

pyotr filipivich

Get an American name you dip****!

Get one yourself! - and stop using that British one, now.

****ing pretentious Brits anyways.

Gunner Asch

I hate the Brits even more than you do. I am of Irish ancestry for Christ's
sakes!

Old April 19th 08, 02:04 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:11:48 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage
your truck.

Bad Kharma and the wailing of the next of kin can be irritating.

The Cosmic Damage is often worse than the Cosmetic.

pyotr

Indeed.

Gunner

Just a couple of assholes who are into poking one another. How the hell
did
these two numskulls ever end up on ARBR? I attribute it all to that idiot
cyclist from Florida who does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.
He
is all blather and nonsense - and is crazy as a loon besides. **** him and
all his **** I say!

So you admit to being a "fudge packer"

I was wondering..you sounded a bit militant.

I admit to hating homo truck drivers who want to run over children with
their trucks. Now get the **** off of ARBR, ygdfm!

Old April 20th 08, 01:00 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Another rampant raging two wheeler rants was Where the cyclists

pyotr filipivich wrote:
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Fri, 18 Apr 2008
20:04:13 -0500 in misc.survivalism :
I admit to hating homo truck drivers who want to run over children with
their trucks. Now get the **** off of ARBR, ygdfm!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Tisk tisk, Eddy boyo here must be one of those Liberals who feel
that the law applies to other people, including the laws of physics,
and the traffic laws.

I am sure that Mr. Ed the Grate (aka Edward Dolan) will love being
called a liberal.

Old April 20th 08, 01:17 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
John R. Carroll

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting

LOL
When was the last time you were invited to attend????
The world wonders, but not much.
Enjoy your vacation. Sincerely.

--

John R. Carroll