windtrainer workouts- what is the name of that book?

Old October 20th 03, 10:19 PM
Greg Nelson

Default windtrainer workouts- what is the name of that book?

The winter season is upon us in the NW, and that means to some- returning to
the basement/garage. A few years back there was a book being passed around,
written by two cyclists. It was a list of workouts- each an hour long. I
cant recall the name- something nearly unprounouncable. I seem to remember
that the female of the duo-authors, was killed by a car (figgers).

Anyone know the book and where I can get a copy?

Greg

Old October 21st 03, 05:32 AM
gregclimbs

reoch-zonnefeld - miji reoch was a pro woman that lived in dallas and
was killed riding around white rock lake.

it is a great book. try calling richardson bike mart in richardson or
their white rock location (in dallas) they used to carry it. tell them
greg steele sent ya...

also, velopress (velonews' catalog used to sell it for a short time).

hope that helps...

Looking for a book I saw tmac General 4 July 4th 04 02:21 AM
New Book From Tom Volinchak, Tommy Volinchak, Tommy's Tunes, Tommy Tune, Tommy Tuneman Varsik Jabloerski General 0 January 21st 04 06:23 PM
GREAT STRETCHING BOOK FOR SALE !! J-Man Mountain Biking 1 October 16th 03 02:17 AM
GREAT STRETCHING BOOK FOR SALE ! J-Man Mountain Biking 4 October 7th 03 09:15 AM