Why plastic bikes are good for the environment

Old July 4th 07, 02:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Why plastic bikes are good for the environment

http://ronebofh.livejournal.com/5081...68931#t3368931

"Is this a good thing? I figured one of the few silver linings of
non-biodegradeable plastics is that every gallon of oil made into
plastic that sits in the landfill for a bazillion years, is a
gallon of oil NOT turned into CO_2 and making the atmosphere heat
up. So if we can encourage people to use as much plastic as
possible, we're hastening the day when we'll run out of oil and
actually start reducing greenhouse gas emissions for real."

--
TimC
Yay! I have found the last bug bug bug bug bug bug bug