Pervert cyclist appeals against sentence, and loses.

Old June 9th 18, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pervert cyclist appeals against sentence, and loses.

A pervert who was jailed after setting up secret spy cameras to film
women involved in private acts has tried to get his sentence reduced.
Edward Parker was jailed earlier this year after police raided his house
in Redfield, Bristol, and found 27 homemade films, capturing eight
victims either naked, using toilets or in the shower.
He was also found with 893 indecent images of children, of which 207
were of the most serious abuse kind.
It showed children from four to nine years old being sexually abused.
Bristol Crown Court heard how illness had destroyed his career as a
competitive cyclist, leading him down a “digital rabbit hole”.
He started downloading child abuse images and set up cameras to film
young women in several locations.He was thrown in prison for three
years, but Parker applied to the Court of Appeal to get his sentence
reduced.
Judges have now rejected his application, and he will serve his term as
sentenced.
Calling him a “manipulative and deceptive offender”, DC Carey added:
“All the victims were extremely upset about what Parker had done and his
actions have had a significant impact on each of them.
“He has shown no remorse for his actions and up until admitting the
offences at court has refused to help us with our inquiry.”

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...ristol-1657481
Old June 9th 18, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 11:44:44 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

Even though I am an agnostic theist I thank the gods I am not you.

Old June 9th 18, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:35:25 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Even though I am an agnostic atheist I thank the gods I am not you.

Old June 9th 18, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default OT:

Nothing whatsoever to do with cycling. As usual.
Old June 10th 18, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 09/06/18 22:44, MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

What is the world coming to! Being thrown into jail for 3 years because
he is a bicyclist!
Old June 10th 18, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10/06/18 00:12, TMS320 wrote:
On 09/06/18 11:44, MrCheerful wrote:

Nothing whatsoever to do with cycling. As usual.

Only in Cheerless's thoroughly ****ed-up incompetent imbecilic feeble
idiotic perverted mind.