Qu-Ax street frame & Shipping from MDC

Old August 28th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

Default Qu-Ax street frame & Shipping from MDC

i wanted to get the 'Qu-Ax street frame' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8kod) to
try out on my Koxx wheel set so:

1st I need to know if it will fit. On MDC the frame is listed as 100mm
spacing so the spacing is fine, but are the are the dimensions for the
bearing & caps the same? also i realize that im going to have to buy a
new seatpost for this i thinking 25.4 CrMo of UDC US

2nd. Is there any way i can save money on shipping. I am happy with my
devil frame but the Qu-Ax frame is cheap so thats why its no big deal
to get and if i don't like im only out $27. I don't really want to pay
$45 shipping on a $27 frame so any way to get around this would be
nice.

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
_*UNICYCLE_FOR_DONUTS!!!!*_
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 28th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

just email Roland and he'll answer all your questions

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)

DustinSchaap wrote: