July posts trivia

Old August 31st 04, 03:36 AM
Carl Sundquist

Default July posts trivia

All-time high - 14959, an increase of 20% over July 2003 (12502), although
July 2003 was a 64% increase over July 2002.

The 11 months preceding July 2004 averaged 3420 posts.

Old August 31st 04, 03:45 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Carl Sundquist"

All-time high - 14959,

That's an average of 483 posts/day. No wonder I couldn't get any work done
:-)

Of course, a ton of those were the stupid "Helmet Research" posts I ignored.

Old August 31st 04, 04:04 AM
Richard Adams

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"Carl Sundquist"

All-time high - 14959,

That's an average of 483 posts/day. No wonder I couldn't get any work done
:-)

Of course, a ton of those were the stupid "Helmet Research" posts I ignored.

I pretty much couldn't follow day to day and waited for most of it to
clear. Other than that, too busy .. which reminds me, got a new saddle
which needs a little fine tuning. Hasta!

Old August 31st 04, 07:15 AM
gwhite

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Carl Sundquist"

All-time high - 14959,

That's an average of 483 posts/day. No wonder I couldn't get any work done
:-)

I still laugh when I hear Bill Gates claim that computers increase
productivity. ;-)

Of course, a ton of those were the stupid "Helmet Research" posts I ignored.

Me too. I know they were stupid because I was smart enough not to read them.

Old August 31st 04, 07:33 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
gwhite wrote:

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Carl Sundquist"

All-time high - 14959,

That's an average of 483 posts/day. No wonder I couldn't get any work done
:-)

I still laugh when I hear Bill Gates claim that computers increase
productivity. ;-)

And reduce the use of paper.

This ought to appall you:
http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/a...emonkeyboy.mpg

--
tanx,
Howard

"Let's turn dining back into eating."
The Descendents

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Old August 31st 04, 01:58 PM
Pistof

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
All-time high - 14959, an increase of 20% over July 2003 (12502), although
July 2003 was a 64% increase over July 2002.

The high growth period is ending. Sell now. Cut your loses if you need to.
Get out while the getting's good.