Full Suspension Sizing?

Old October 8th 14, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Full Suspension Sizing?

I am 6'4" tall and have a 34" inseam. I ride a 25" touring bike, a 62 cm road bike (though my Colnago C40 is a 58 with long seat tube and head tube) and my Redline Cyclocross bike is 58 and works well.

Because of the head injury I received in 2009 I don't remember anything whatsoever about sizing for a full suspension bike. Apparently I had a nice full suspension Santa Cruz that I sold off while zonked out.

Can anyone give me some good information on sizing? I don't know how they're measured or what sizes are for who.

WTB full suspension recumbent bent cybrarian Recumbent Biking 0 October 16th 06 01:29 AM
Full Suspension peter.kidwell Off Road 2 July 27th 04 08:43 PM
Full Suspension Specialized $700 DilusionNews Mountain Biking 5 February 15th 04 03:40 PM
Cro-mo full suspension frame -=[zieluk]=- Mountain Biking 5 January 10th 04 03:58 PM
Full Suspension Per Elmsäter Mountain Biking 2 December 16th 03 10:52 AM