FS: New Ambrosio Aero Carbon Seatpost (made in Italy)

Old March 23rd 04, 02:28 AM
Boat

Default FS: New Ambrosio Aero Carbon Seatpost (made in Italy)

Brand New Ambrosio Aero Carbon Seatpost (made in Italy). It has a 27.2
diameter and a total length of 330mm, the blade section measures 140mm. I
put it on scale and it weighs around 200grams which is very light for an
aero seatpost. This is a great looking seatpost that you will not see very
often in the US. I bought it from Totalcycling last week for $92 (not
including their shipping cost of $12). I'm letting go for much less, so if
it fits your bike, get it now for a cheap price. I'm asking for $55 +
shipping. Thank you for looking.

Old April 10th 04, 10:45 PM
cfj04

Can you send me some pictures? Also, what is the max/min point fo
this post

CFJ04aol.co

-