Pricing help, Ritchey frameset.

Old April 9th 04, 02:16 AM
clayf.

Default Pricing help, Ritchey frameset.

I am having a quandry with a bike that I never ride anymore. I have a
Ritchey Frameset, Road Logic, with fork, the original, that I am
planning to put up for sale. The problem that I am having is trying to
come up with what I can reasonably expect out of this setup,
pricewise.

It is a '93 production to the best of my knowledge. It is in decent
shape, no dings or anything. It has minor scratches and wear from
being moved around with me, it is a great bike that is just way to big
for me. It hasn't been ridden in about six years.

I have tried to look through the Google groups archive, but never
really found anything that matched. If anyone could point me in the
right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.
Old April 9th 04, 05:18 AM
PBridge130

I am having a quandry with a bike that I never ride anymore. I have a
Ritchey Frameset, Road Logic, with fork, the original, that I am
planning to put up for sale. The problem that I am having is trying to
come up with what I can reasonably expect out of this setup,
pricewise.

A Swiss Cross with two forks (original and suspension), in beautiful condition,
recently went for about $350 on ebay, as I recall.

You might have mentioned frame size.
Old April 9th 04, 04:09 PM
Tim McNamara

Used equipment holds its value poorly. Sorry. Unless this is an
unused frame that has never been built up, you'll get no more than
45-50% of retail. Even for a Ritchey, IMHO the best steel racing
frame you can get.