Up and ready

Old March 18th 07, 11:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

Default Up and ready

One week ago I found a Rockhopper at the dumpster. The part it needed
came in on Wen, and installed the same day. The derailleur hanger fit
perfect. Bike was gone over and worked on where needed. Today I took
it for a test ride everything was working 100%. Maybe the brakes about
125%. One thing did go its own way. Rear wheel came lose and was
rubbing chainstay. So I adjusted the QR and everything was danny. Its
lite,fast,and stops on a dime if I can find one out here. Mostly free
$14.83 for the hanger.

Old March 19th 07, 07:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Mar 18, 6:09 pm, "Crazy Fred" wrote:
One week ago I found a Rockhopper at the dumpster. The part it needed
came in on Wen, and installed the same day. The derailleur hanger fit
perfect. Bike was gone over and worked on where needed. Today I took
it for a test ride everything was working 100%. Maybe the brakes about
125%. One thing did go its own way. Rear wheel came lose and was
rubbing chainstay. So I adjusted the QR and everything was danny. Its
lite,fast,and stops on a dime if I can find one out here. Mostly free
$14.83 for the hanger.

Like manna from heaven.

Enjoy!

/s