torque wrench issues

Old May 11th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default torque wrench issues

"David Scheidt" wrote in message
news
Joy Beeson wrote:
:On Wed, 03 May 2017 07:30:42 +0700, John B Slocomb
wrote:

: You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was invented?

:Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is hollow.

Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

Most people seem to believe the exact opposite - pollution is most widely
blamed for erosion of decorative limestone architecture.

It was among the first "proper" building materials - some remains still
exist from ancient times.

Old May 11th 17, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

wrote in message
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:58:51 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 12:38:43 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 1:50:39 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just
not
that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

I will suggest that you closely observe your medication. There is a
strong
chance that some 60% of people under medication will not progress to
AIDS.

You're clearly not taking yours....................

Ian - there is no other reason for your stupid remarks. Other than
you're
simply normally stupid.

I know I don't know everything - you're convinced that you do.

Ian, I can't tell you how many times I've heard that from people that are
so afraid of admitting they contracted HIV.

You must be very proud of dragging this group down to your level.

Old May 11th 17, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote in message
[...]

And yet you prolong it.
Old May 11th 17, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

It taking a while for the others to notice what a **** you are.

Old May 11th 17, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote in message
[...]

You keep giving the impression you don't like girls.

Old May 12th 17, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

: wrote:
:
: : You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was invented?
:
: :Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is hollow.
:
: Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

:Most people seem to believe the exact opposite - pollution is most widely
:blamed for erosion of decorative limestone architecture.

Please explain how what I wrote implies that pollution does not damage
limestone.

--
sig 7
Old May 12th 17, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

: wrote:
:
: : You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was invented?
:
: :Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is hollow.
:
: Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

:Most people seem to believe the exact opposite - pollution is most widely
:blamed for erosion of decorative limestone architecture.

Please explain how what I wrote implies that pollution does not damage
limestone.

Can't explain how I read limestone and thought sandstone - dealing with the
****-ant kook Tom must be more tiring than I thought.

Old May 13th 17, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

:

For you everyone is a ****ant that you have to argue with. That you make mistakes is not a surprise. Perhaps you should grow up.
Old May 13th 17, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

: wrote:
:
: : You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was invented?
:
: :Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is hollow.
:
: Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

:Most people seem to believe the exact opposite - pollution is most
widely
:blamed for erosion of decorative limestone architecture.

Please explain how what I wrote implies that pollution does not damage
limestone.

Can't explain how I read limestone and thought sandstone - dealing with
the
****-ant kook Tom must be more tiring than I thought.

For you everyone is a ****ant that you have to argue with.

Can't even remember if I've ever used that expression on Usenet before - you
were certainly worthy of making an exception.

torque wrench issues Andrew Chaplin Techniques 46 April 27th 17 02:55 PM
TORQUE WRENCH ? kolldata Techniques 3 June 22nd 11 04:04 AM
Torque Wrench Use Graham Sharman Techniques 11 July 3rd 07 11:04 PM