Le Tour: Prologue -

Old June 10th 04, 12:02 AM
elyob

Default Le Tour: Prologue -

Just testing.

Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
riders etc ... or have I missed something?

Old June 10th 04, 10:08 AM
Arthur Clune

elyob wrote:
: Just testing.

: Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
: riders etc ... or have I missed something?

Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a while yet
(probably just before) but the teams are out....sadly a quick google
can't find it. If you look on the offical site there is a press release
with the info but it's a .doc.

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook
Old June 10th 04, 01:34 PM
elyob

"Arthur Clune" wrote in message
elyob wrote:
: Just testing.

: Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
: riders etc ... or have I missed something?

Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a while yet
(probably just before) but the teams are out....sadly a quick google
can't find it. If you look on the offical site there is a press release
with the info but it's a .doc.

I know there was some talk a while back of US Postal team not getting entry
forms in on time, but had a second chance. I guess riders all comes down to
fitness levels just before. I can hedge a bet Lance and Jan are definites
though?!

Old June 10th 04, 03:17 PM
David Off

elyob wrote:
: Just testing.

: Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
: riders etc ... or have I missed something?

Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a while yet
(probably just before) but the teams are out....sadly a quick google
can't find it. If you look on the offical site there is a press release
with the info but it's a .doc.

I know there was some talk a while back of US Postal team not getting entry
forms in on time, but had a second chance. I guess riders all comes down to
fitness levels just before. I can hedge a bet Lance and Jan are definites
though?!

you should subscribe to rec.bicycles.racing for more info. Lance is
going well. Jan still seems to have weight problems. Mayo is looking
good though.