Deep Thoughts from Liz Hatch

Old March 13th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

Default Deep Thoughts from Liz Hatch

"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

Old March 13th 11, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
TheCoz

On Mar 12, 9:59*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. *Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source:http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

Well done Grasshopper.
Coz
Old March 13th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Mar 13, 12:31*am, TheCoz wrote:
On Mar 12, 9:59*pm, Jute Andre wrote:

"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. *Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source:http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

Well done Grasshopper.
Coz

Liz might have deeper thoughts if there wasn't so much blood flow
dedicated to vibrator use.
Old March 13th 11, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Mar 12, 9:59*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. *Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source:http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

If there's anyone who should know about unjustified egos, it's LH.

Fred
Old March 13th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Fred

Anton Berlin wrote in news:8bf26f15-226c-4148-
:

On Mar 13, 12:31*am, TheCoz wrote:
On Mar 12, 9:59*pm, Jute Andre wrote:

"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. *Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source:
http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

Well done Grasshopper.
Coz

Liz might have deeper thoughts if there wasn't so much blood flow
dedicated to vibrator use.

I know. It's weird how Hatch sees the images and video from Japan and
says something publically about how it makes her think that maybe humans
should take a step back and consider their place in the universe while
most of the guys following her tweets are mainly concerned whether or not
the disaster will affect the hentai output of Japan.

--
Bill Fred
Old March 13th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Jute Andre wrote:
"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/03/13/japan-earthquake-shifted-the-earth-s-axis-by-10cm-experts-say-91466-28326468/

I thought the earth moving was due to Liz and Magilla finally making out.

Old March 13th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I thought the earth moving was due to Liz and Magilla finally making out.

Massive earthquake - it also caused all of my clocks to be off by an
hour
Old March 23rd 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

"Jute Andre" wrote in message
"Nature's power to undo decades of human progress in an instant is
astonishing. Makes me feel we are like ants with unjustified
egos..."

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/stat...98958950854656

I usually defend the cowardly attacks on this girl, but "like, OMG" just
shut up and show us your tits.

Deep thought ilan[_2_] Racing 6 January 31st 11 01:02 PM
Deep water??? Ken C. M. General 35 August 26th 06 10:47 AM
Deep Vee's D'ohBoy Techniques 18 August 23rd 06 10:54 PM
deep rims Francesco Devittori Techniques 14 March 31st 06 09:58 PM
I'm thinking of upgrading my HRM...anyone got any thoughts on my thoughts? Paulus Australia 10 August 12th 03 11:30 AM