Ronde print-up (18mb dl)

Old March 30th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

Default Ronde print-up (18mb dl)

WARNING: The following contains racing content. May cause temporary
distraction and can cause interest in upcoming bicycle racing events.
View at your own risk.

http://www.standaard.be/extra/pdf/RVVgids.pdf
Old March 30th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 3/30/2011 10:18 AM, --D-y wrote:
WARNING: The following contains racing content. May cause temporary
distraction and can cause interest in upcoming bicycle racing events.
View at your own risk.

http://www.standaard.be/extra/pdf/RVVgids.pdf

WTF, they don't list Hincapie as a favorite!!

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...rde,%20Belgium

Sunday: Rain. High: 64 °F. Wind WSW 9 - 12 mph.
100% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of
0.45 in). Windchill: 45 °F.

Fred Flintstein
Old March 30th 11, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Mar 30, 10:35*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 3/30/2011 10:18 AM, --D-y wrote:

WARNING: The following contains racing content. May cause temporary
distraction and can cause interest in upcoming bicycle racing events.
View at your own risk.

http://www.standaard.be/extra/pdf/RVVgids.pdf

WTF, they don't list Hincapie as a favorite!!

I just offered the link, I didn't say they knew what they were talking
about.
--D-y
Old March 30th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"--D-y" wrote in message
WARNING: The following contains racing content. May cause temporary
distraction and can cause interest in upcoming bicycle racing events.
View at your own risk.

http://www.standaard.be/extra/pdf/RVVgids.pdf

Impressive! A great example of how it (publicity) should be done. Too
bad it's too large to run through google translate.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old March 30th 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

wrote:
On 3/30/2011 10:18 AM, --D-y wrote:

WARNING: The following contains racing content. May cause temporary
distraction and can cause interest in upcoming bicycle racing events.
View at your own risk.

http://www.standaard.be/extra/pdf/RVVgids.pdf

WTF, they don't list Hincapie as a favorite!!

I just offered the link, I didn't say they knew what they were talking
about.
--D-y

A past employer had an informal prohibition on emoticons in internal
newsgroups. I've always tried to adhere to that. No, Hincapie is
not a favorite. You can't tell him that though.

It looks like the weather will suck. I can't wait.

Fred Flintstein
Old March 30th 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_3_]

wrote:
On 3/30/2011 10:18 AM, --D-y wrote:

WARNING: The following contains racing content. May cause temporary
distraction and can cause interest in upcoming bicycle racing events.
View at your own risk.

http://www.standaard.be/extra/pdf/RVVgids.pdf

WTF, they don't list Hincapie as a favorite!!

I just offered the link, I didn't say they knew what they were talking
about.
--D-y

A past employer had an informal prohibition on emoticons in internal
newsgroups. I've always tried to adhere to that. No, Hincapie is
not a favorite. You can't tell him that though.

Dumbass -

Hincapie is a favorite for a high placement. He just can't win. It's not in
him.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

How do you print frame transfers? Callaghan UK 19 September 18th 06 08:22 PM
Wheels in print Sandy Techniques 88 January 25th 06 04:47 AM
Wikipedia may go to print, says founder Marty Australia 1 November 2nd 05 04:17 PM
* * * Please Read And/Or Print This! * * * Press [Ctrl][P] Keys On Your Keyboard To Print >> June 1, 2004 8:48:46 pm >> http://115639.aceboard.net/forum2.php?rub=158&cat=61&login=115639&page=0#id96 << * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 'Key Techniques 0 June 2nd 05 05:59 AM
FA: Hinault print Mister Speaker UK 0 March 7th 05 09:49 PM