OT - Failure of Society

Old June 22nd 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default OT - Failure of Society

On 6/21/2011 12:14 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
On 6/20/2011 7:46 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
It is fine to cut taxes as long as you cut spending. Is this rocket
science
or what?

Except the people will not accept spending being cut, and the politicians
pander with false promises of tax cuts leading to *more* tax revenue,
instead of showing real leadership.

The first thing to do is to cut spending. Then we can talk about where taxes
should be.

We could start by ending the Zionist proxy wars against Iraq,
Afghanistan and Yemen. Ending the military occupation of Germany would
also result in substantial savings - the Warsaw Pact has been gone for
two (2) decades now.

However, the bill is soon coming due, when the Chinese and Saudis stop
buying US Treasury bonds. Then things will get ugly. We will see if the
anger gets directed at the true culprits (the Wall Street elite) or
towards the usual scapegoats (e.g. people of darker shades of skin color).

The true anger will need to be directed at Obama and the Dems who refuse to
cut spending. I think not even a Conservative congress and a Conservative
president can save us from what has been wrought by Obama and the Dems.

I used to think things would have to get worse before they could get better,
but now I think we have gone so far overboard that all that is left for us
is to become like the UK, second rate in every way.

More like Colombia than the UK, the way things are headed. Of course,
those who value power more than anything else would be happy at turning
the US into a 3rd World nation.

The real downfall has been creating central banks run by a select circle
of a few hundred international bankers, rather than democratic control
of monetary policy. Note that Bush II's "Axis of Evil" was really the
"Axis of Countries Without Central Banks". Of course, the last US
president to issue real currency (and not Federal Reserve Notes) was
assassinated.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 22nd 11, 06:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm Shermªn °_°" " wrote in message
[...]

I am fine with getting out of Europe, but the Middle East needs our presence
for the oil if for no other reason. We also need to keep Iran and Pakistan
boxed in.

[...]

Trump values power and I doubt he wants the US to be a 3rd world nation.

The real downfall has been creating central banks run by a select circle
of a few hundred international bankers, rather than democratic control of
monetary policy. Note that Bush II's "Axis of Evil" was really the "Axis
of Countries Without Central Banks". Of course, the last US president to
issue real currency (and not Federal Reserve Notes) was assassinated.

Bush had some guts to take on those countries that were a thorn in our side.
He belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 24th 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 6/22/2011 12:03 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
[...]

Boxed in for FedEx delivery?

[...]

Trump is nothing but a shill who hires clever lawyers to use the
bankruptcy courts as a way to screw over those who create his assets.

The real downfall has been creating central banks run by a select circle
of a few hundred international bankers, rather than democratic control of
monetary policy. Note that Bush II's "Axis of Evil" was really the "Axis
of Countries Without Central Banks". Of course, the last US president to
issue real currency (and not Federal Reserve Notes) was assassinated.

Bush had some guts to take on those countries that were a thorn in our side.

Shrub took on Israel and the AIPAC lobby, who will fight Islamic nations
down to the last US soldier and US taxpayer dollar?

He belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

Obama knows how to take his orders, so he can retire to the $100K/speech
circuit with his family alive and well.

Old June 24th 11, 08:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm Shermªn °_°" " wrote in message
On 6/22/2011 12:03 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Bush had some guts to take on those countries that were a thorn in our
side.

Shrub took on Israel and the AIPAC lobby, who will fight Islamic nations
down to the last US soldier and US taxpayer dollar?

US interests and Israeli interests are identical.

He belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

Obama knows how to take his orders, so he can retire to the $100K/speech
circuit with his family alive and well.

Obama is your man, not mine!

Old June 25th 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 6/24/2011 2:45 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
On 6/22/2011 12:03 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Bush had some guts to take on those countries that were a thorn in our
side.

Shrub took on Israel and the AIPAC lobby, who will fight Islamic nations
down to the last US soldier and US taxpayer dollar?

US interests and Israeli interests are identical.

Only if you mean the interests of a few hundred very rich families who
would not care in the least if the proletariat sodded off and died, as
long as a few were left to act as servants.

Note these names: Dankners; Sami and Yuli Ofer; Shari Arison; Izzy and
Dedi Borovich; Zadik Bino; Yair Hamburger; Avi Wertheim; Stef
Wertheimer; Zohar, Yehuda and Roy Zisapel; Lev Leviev; Mickey Federmann;
Eliezer Fishman; Jacob Shachar; Israel Kass; Ofra Strauss; Reuven
Shmeltzer; and Yitzhak Tshuv.

The families they head collected 32% of the income generated in Israel
in 2005.

He belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

Obama knows how to take his orders, so he can retire to the $100K/speech
circuit with his family alive and well.

Obama is your man, not mine!

Mr. Ed Dolan apparently mistakes me for a Wall Street criminal, er
"investment banker".

Old June 25th 11, 10:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

[...]

Who cares as long as there is plenty left over for everyone else. Arab prols
in Arab nations live forever on the edge of starvation.

He [George W. Bush] belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are
saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even
worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

Obama knows how to take his orders, so he can retire to the $100K/speech
circuit with his family alive and well.

Obama is your man, not mine!

Mr. Ed Dolan apparently mistakes me for a Wall Street criminal, er
"investment banker".

Obama is a man of the people (proletariat) and of the liberal mass media. In
other words, he is your man!

Old June 26th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 6/25/2011 4:02 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
[...]

This is one of the reasons Ashkenazi Jews are *emigrating* from Israel
to Germany and Poland, and quite a few Russian Ashkenazi Jews are going
back to Russia. The elites do not even treat their own ethnic/cultural
group well.

He [George W. Bush] belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are
saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even
worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

Obama knows how to take his orders, so he can retire to the $100K/speech
circuit with his family alive and well.

Obama is your man, not mine!

Mr. Ed Dolan apparently mistakes me for a Wall Street criminal, er
"investment banker".

Obama is a man of the people (proletariat) and of the liberal mass media. In
other words, he is your man!

Mr. Ed Dolan is either an fool or a troll.

Old June 26th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm Shermªn °_°" " wrote in message
On 6/25/2011 4:02 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Who cares as long as there is plenty left over for everyone else. Arab
prols
in Arab nations live forever on the edge of starvation.

This is one of the reasons Ashkenazi Jews are *emigrating* from Israel to
Germany and Poland, and quite a few Russian Ashkenazi Jews are going back
to Russia. The elites do not even treat their own ethnic/cultural group
well.

Barring a few pogroms every now and then, the Jews have always been their
own worst enemies. What else is new?
[...]

Obama is a man of the people (proletariat) and of the liberal mass media.
In
other words, he is your man!

Mr. Ed Dolan is either an [a] fool or a troll.

Your vote for Nader was actually a vote for Obama since they are on the same
side. The only fool here is you.