Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

Old November 13th 07, 10:41 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 13, 12:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

I do not see why you keep changing your user name.

That my mailbox gets inundated with spam is really my own concern,
don't you think?

Why not say so right up front instead of sneaking it in like a thief in the
night. Or did you think you could perhaps have some new beginnings here on
these cycling newsgroups. Hey, that is never going to happen as long as I
know who you are.

Further, I do not bother
with typos and other minutiae except in the case of those who do bother.

Of course, given your boredom (that's it, really, isn't it), pedantry
such as criticizing top-posting is not minutiae to you.

Top posting is not minutiae. It is a rudeness to readers who may be trying
to follow the conversation.

Everyone, but everyone, makes lots of mistakes all the time. It is only
fun
to correct those who think such things are important.

Hell's bells, one would think MN was more interesting than
that...after all, the Great Dolan is in!

Stand by for correction when you go astray. ARBR is not like other
newsgroups where you can get away with murder. We have high standards here
even though most members are lowly like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 13th 07, 11:07 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Prisoner at War

On Nov 13, 4:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Why not say so right up front instead of sneaking it in like a thief in the
night. Or did you think you could perhaps have some new beginnings here on
these cycling newsgroups. Hey, that is never going to happen as long as I
know who you are.

I don't care who you think I am. I just don't see it as an issue.
Unlike you, I'm not some lonely-assed egomaniac who wants to make
myself the center of attention in my posts.

Top posting is not minutiae. It is a rudeness to readers who may be trying
to follow the conversation.

News flash, Ed Dolan: not everyone is going to leave the seat down for
daddy's little princess, okay now?

Stand by for correction when you go astray. ARBR is not like other
newsgroups where you can get away with murder. We have high standards here
even though most members are lowly like you.

Hehe! Must be another slow day in hell, eh, Father Dolan....

Old November 13th 07, 11:42 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 13, 4:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Why not say so right up front instead of sneaking it in like a thief in
the
night. Or did you think you could perhaps have some new beginnings here
on
these cycling newsgroups. Hey, that is never going to happen as long as I
know who you are.

I don't care who you think I am. I just don't see it as an issue.
Unlike you, I'm not some lonely-assed egomaniac who wants to make
myself the center of attention in my posts.

But that is exactly what you do. No one in his right mind would blather on
and on like you do. Everyone finds you very tiresome in case you didn't know
it. In fact, they were exasperated by you from your last go-round some
months ago. Try to improve your messages - and never blather on and on. That
is my job.

Top posting is not minutiae. It is a rudeness to readers who may be
trying
to follow the conversation.

News flash, Ed Dolan: not everyone is going to leave the seat down for
daddy's little princess, okay now?

Toilet innuendo instead of sexual innuendo. At least that is different. I
wonder if Jim McNamara knows about toilet innuendo? It could be a whole new
thing with him.

Stand by for correction when you go astray. ARBR is not like other
newsgroups where you can get away with murder. We have high standards
here
even though most members are lowly like you.

Hehe! Must be another slow day in hell, eh, Father Dolan....

You may address me as Your Majesty, Your Highness, Your Holiness or Your
Worship. Any of these forms of address will do.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Any more back and forth between us will get posted to all the cycling
newsgroups as I can't waste my precious words on just you.

Old November 14th 07, 04:58 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jym Dyer

=x= You are a racist pig.
_Jym_

Old November 14th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= You are a racist pig.

Who is you?

"the grinning buddy bear carries a fork." - g.d.
Old November 14th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Prisoner at War

On Nov 13, 10:58 pm, Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= You are a racist pig.
_Jym_

I'd rather be a "racist pig" than a moron living in denial, Dyer!

Old November 14th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Prisoner at War

On Nov 13, 10:58 pm, Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= You are a racist pig.
_Jym_

Better a "racist pig" than a line-toeing moron!

Old November 14th 07, 05:23 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Prisoner at War

On Nov 13, 5:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

But that is exactly what you do. No one in his right mind would blather on
and on like you do. Everyone finds you very tiresome in case you didn't know
it. In fact, they were exasperated by you from your last go-round some
months ago. Try to improve your messages - and never blather on and on. That
is my job.

I'm not forcing my opinions on anyone. No one's forcing anyone to
click on my posts, never mind actually read what I say. Ultimately,
it's as Lenny Bruce quipped of the FCC: if they don't get it, ****
'em.

Toilet innuendo instead of sexual innuendo. At least that is different. I
wonder if Jim McNamara knows about toilet innuendo? It could be a whole new
thing with him.

And stop insisting that bathroom tissue be set "over" instead of
"under"...it really doesn't matter, so do get a life!

You may address me as Your Majesty, Your Highness, Your Holiness or Your
Worship. Any of these forms of address will do.

How about Your Celestial Gayness? We all know Catholic priests are
faggots. Who else wears "robes" and all that jewelry? Gayest **** I
ever saw, the Catholic Church. Do you remember that all them top
Nazis were Catholics, and had even been choir boys? Come to think of
it, many of them were lawyers, too! I hope someone does a Holocaust
on Catholics one day. They've caused so much trouble around the
world, and their leaders still do to this day. I'd sooner respect
Linus and his Great Pumpkin and Easter Bunny than I do a Catholic and
his "Holy See"...Jesus ****ing Christ!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Any more back and forth between us will get posted to all the cycling
newsgroups as I can't waste my precious words on just you.

You can have the last word. I know it's what you really want for
Christmas!

Old November 14th 07, 06:55 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
ps.com...
=x= You are a racist pig.
_Jym_

Yea, aren't we all!

Now let us hear that Sermon on the Mount just one more time, if you please.