Huge Yawn

Old March 27th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default Huge Yawn

On Mar 26, 5:41*pm, Mike wrote:
Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.

Agree.
Old March 27th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Mar 26, 11:26*pm, Mike wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:32*pm, Fred wrote:

On Mar 26, 6:41*pm, Mike wrote:

Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- *I mean *lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.

Just 'cause you doped and still sucked doesn't mean everyone who
doesn't suck must be doping. *Has it ever occurred to you that you
just don't have any talent?

*Just sayin'

Fred

A Swiss 200 pound Frankenstein looking weirdo just rode 200
professionals off his his wheel on flat terrain, and none of you of
you see NOTHING strange about about it - RBR has reached an all time
low.
Is there anyone out there? Seriously, this used to be a real usenet.- Hide quoted text -

Now if you'd said a 200 pound rider had ridden 200 pros off his wheel
on a climb, then I'd be taking notice of your drift. The fact that a
200 pound rider can ride a bunch of toothpicks off his wheel on the
flat.....well, that's less remarkable given they all have similar
watts/kg power output.
IOW, you need something more than this to be taken seriously, unless
your name is Lafferty or Lemond.
Thanks
Phil H
Old March 28th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 26, 8:41*pm, Mike wrote:

And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well.

Dumbass,

At least get the form of the cheating right. It's the ****ing Gruber.
Seriously.
Old March 28th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Mike a écrit profondement:

| Is there anyone out there? Seriously, this used to be a real usenet.

Davey is still (occasionally) Here
--
Davey Crockett
Old March 28th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Mike wrote:

Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- I mean lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.

Blame yourself. You are still reading this tripe.
As far as I can tell, you are still writing it too.

--
Old Fritz
Old March 28th 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Mar 26, 8:32Â*pm, Fred wrote:
On Mar 26, 6:41Â*pm, Mike wrote:

Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- Â*I mean Â*lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.

Just 'cause you doped and still sucked doesn't mean everyone who
doesn't suck must be doping. Â*Has it ever occurred to you that you
just don't have any talent?

Â*Just sayin'

Fred

A Swiss 200 pound Frankenstein looking weirdo just rode 200
professionals off his his wheel on flat terrain, and none of you of
you see NOTHING strange about about it - RBR has reached an all time
low.
Is there anyone out there? Seriously, this used to be a real usenet.

If Jonathan Vaughters is conceding the game,
it is okay with me.

"Realistically, you almost have to race just against him,
I don't like that racing style, but I don't know."

Ya know, if you were to adopt MG's take on things,
you too could become a beloved rbr denizen, instead
of a lonely outpost shoveling **** against the tide.

--
Old Fritz
Old March 28th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

On Mar 26, 11:26Â*pm, Mike wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:32Â*pm, Fred wrote:

On Mar 26, 6:41Â*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

You know how when you glance out the front window
of your house and see the Jehovah's Witnesses
coming up the walk, and you sidle into the back room
and try to stay really quiet and still, so they'll believe
you aren't home after they ring the bell several times?

That's what we're doing here.

Thanks, and please just leave some of your literature
in my mailbox,

When the JWs come to my door I start talking religion,
religious philosophy, and my ideas. Eventually they
excuse themselves, and next week show up with somebody
further up in the hierarchy. After a couple iterations
they disappear for a few years until my address falls
off the "Do not call" list. I've gotten the callers to
start laughing.

Think of them as a captive audience, not a nuisance.

--
Old Fritz
Old March 28th 11, 10:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Frederick the Great wrote:
When the JWs come to my door I start talking religion,
religious philosophy, and my ideas. Eventually they
excuse themselves,

I wonder what happens when a jehovah's witnesses calls on a scientologist.
Old March 28th 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Frederick the Great wrote:
Ya know, if you were to adopt MG's take on things,
you too could become a beloved rbr denizen, instead
of a lonely outpost shoveling **** against the tide.

Luckily the greek gods never thought of shoveling **** against the tide
or Sisyphus would have had (be having) an even worse time.

Old March 28th 11, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Mar 27, 11:06*am, William Fred wrote:
Fred wrote :

You're an idiot.

Effective troll, however. *

--
Bill Fred

I don't think he's trolling. I think he truly believes what he's
writing.

huge hop skianduniaddict Unicycling 23 June 17th 07 05:17 AM
Yawn... wafflycat UK 16 December 5th 05 07:24 AM
Huge C#@p!!! hippy Australia 0 November 2nd 05 10:12 PM
Tour De Yawn Numeral Sept Rude Racing 2 July 21st 05 11:29 PM
YAWN! Rude Racing 18 July 13th 05 09:01 AM