Tunnel Hill Ride Photos

Old August 10th 04, 12:31 AM
Bill B

Default Tunnel Hill Ride Photos

here are my photos that I took on my Tunnel Hill ride.
Check them out at
http://community.webshots.com/album/173103707qhbeul
Old August 10th 04, 12:46 PM
Padrow

Thanks for the great photos of your Tunnel Hill ride, Bill. I've done the ride
both on my RANS V2 and my Greenspeed GTH handcycle, but haven't made it over
to the trail this year yet. You've motivated me to get in gear.

Ernie
Old August 11th 04, 12:23 AM
Robert L. Bass

Thanks for the trail pix, Bill. Looks like a great ride.

Regards,
Robert

om...

Old August 13th 04, 01:44 AM
Mike Schwab

Usually, our bicycle club rides on Memorial Day Weekend from TONEC
(Touch of Nature Center) in Giant City State Park.
Check http://www.spfldcycling.org about March for details. This trail
is an option and other road routes for those who want a challenge. The
name of the ride is Souther Hilly Illinois Family Tour (SHIFT).

Old August 13th 04, 03:24 AM
Tom Sherman

Mike Schwab wrote:

Usually, our bicycle club rides on Memorial Day Weekend from TONEC
(Touch of Nature Center) in Giant City State Park.
Check http://www.spfldcycling.org about March for details. This trail
is an option and other road routes for those who want a challenge. The
name of the ride is Souther Hilly Illinois Family Tour (SHIFT).

It would be execrable if they left the families out of the tour.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old August 13th 04, 03:53 AM
Howard

Tom Sherman wrote in news:2o2mpqF5v7ahU2@uni-
berlin.de:

Mike Schwab wrote:

...name of the ride is Souther[n] Hilly Illinois Family Tour (SHIFT).

It would be execrable if they left the families out of the tour.

(rimshot)
Old August 13th 04, 05:34 PM
Bill B

"Robert L. Bass" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the trail pix, Bill. Looks like a great ride.

Regards,
Robert

"Bill B" wrote in message
om...
here are my photos that I took on my Tunnel Hill ride.
Check them out at
http://community.webshots.com/album/173103707qhbeul

Thanx Ernie and Robert. Hey Robert. Good to see you,Beth and CC pop in.
BILL

Mayors to Ride, Unicyclists, Music, etc: 2004 Mayors' Ride Set to Begin Cycle America General 0 May 7th 04 06:52 PM
Sunday's ride Mikefule Unicycling 19 May 6th 04 04:54 PM
Another interminable write up of a ride Mikefule Unicycling 9 April 1st 04 05:15 AM