ON EBAY: RICHARD SACHS CYCLOCROSS TEAM

Old June 11th 05, 08:54 PM

Default ON EBAY: RICHARD SACHS CYCLOCROSS TEAM

under the heading of...
"for the team, i'll try anything at least once",
i am outing this:

thanks for reading.
e-RICHIE

Old June 12th 05, 05:58 AM
Fake name goes here

In article .com,
wrote:

under the heading of...
"for the team, i'll try anything at least once",
i am outing this:

why not do something cool like bidding on actually being on the team...
Old June 12th 05, 06:21 AM
Dave Thompson

Fake name goes here wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

under the heading of...
"for the team, i'll try anything at least once",
i am outing this:

why not do something cool like bidding on actually being on the
team...

Personally, I think it's cool as hell being offered a chance to be a sponsor
of a major, highly recognized race team. If I was in a postition to afford
it I certainly would make a run at the bidding. As a retired person I don't
have the disposable wherewithall to do buy into his team, but I applaud
Richard's efforts at innovative marketing.

Old June 12th 05, 06:24 AM
Dave Thompson

Dave Thompson wrote:
snip........ I applaud Richard's efforts at innovative
marketing.

And I wish him all the good fortune in the future with his team.