cyclist killed in clayton

Old April 5th 07, 03:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SEGFTG[_2_]

Default cyclist killed in clayton

http://tinyurl.com/2cx4v3

any one know more about this???

--
SEGFTG

Old April 5th 07, 08:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
blah

On Apr 5, 12:33 pm, SEGFTG SEGFTG.2oj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2cx4v3

any one know more about this???

Rollcall? Not me; hope it's not you

Old April 5th 07, 09:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_110_]

blah Wrote:
On Apr 5, 12:33 pm, SEGFTG SEGFTG.2oj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2cx4v3

any one know more about this???

Rollcall? Not me; hope it's not you

A bit of discussion on BV forums about possible causes, i.e.:
heartattack, riding clipless. Although as I mentioned over there,
whatever cause or opinions are purely supposition. Any road fatality is
a tragedy for all affected, regardless of what type of road user is
involved.

Like most folks, I love the Easter break, but not the road toll that
seems to be permanently associated with it.

--
cfsmtb

Pedestrian killed by cyclist (BNE) and cyclist killed by car (MEL) Adrian Cook Australia 26 July 20th 06 03:55 AM
Cyclist hit by ute, killed. treadly&me Australia 11 May 31st 06 12:47 AM
{QLD} Cyclist killed in hit and run cfsmtb Australia 8 May 3rd 06 07:18 AM
Another cyclist Killed!! smiles Racing 9 August 30th 04 03:44 PM
Another cyclist killed Uphill DownHill UK 11 August 15th 03 04:19 PM