Fallen off ? It must be someone else's fault.

Old July 29th 14, 11:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bret Cahil

Default Fallen off ? It must be someone else's fault.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:25:06 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

Cyclist falls off while riding along a promenade (note the word)

Red herring (as noted by others)

and
demands that railings be put up to reduce the effects

Why not? The taxes we all pay already go to the same sort of road-safety improvements; if a
particulary dangerous place is identified, why should that part of the road network not get the
attention it so clearly deserves?

Fallen off ? It must be someone else's fault. Mrcheerful UK 22 July 30th 14 11:49 AM
How are the mighty fallen? atriage[_6_] Racing 0 July 16th 11 02:33 PM
Fallen Tree Gags Australia 11 July 2nd 04 12:46 PM
Okay I've fallen off now VisionSet UK 24 May 11th 04 01:18 PM