Puerto going away, an excuse for Ullrich to quit ?

Old March 12th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default Puerto going away, an excuse for Ullrich to quit ?

It strikes me as odd that Ullrich announced his retirerement when it
must have been known that the Puerto thing wasn't going anywhere. That
and Rudy's comment that Ullrich had made his decision a long time ago
and that all the other involved riders. Here's the quote :

"It's the witch hunt in the media that made him decide to quit. He
also lacked the motivation to work very hard for his sport. I can
understand that, as his name was being tarnished time and again. Other
riders that were named [in Operación Puerto] are back on their
bicycles now. Jan isn't. I think that speaks for itself."

So it seems he hurried to announce he was retiring as he would have
looked stupid no longer racing with no good legal reasons, a tosser
till the end !
Old March 12th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Keith" wrote in message
news
It strikes me as odd that Ullrich announced his retirerement when it
must have been known that the Puerto thing wasn't going anywhere. That
and Rudy's comment that Ullrich had made his decision a long time ago
and that all the other involved riders. Here's the quote :

"It's the witch hunt in the media that made him decide to quit. He
also lacked the motivation to work very hard for his sport. I can
understand that, as his name was being tarnished time and again. Other
riders that were named [in Operación Puerto] are back on their
bicycles now. Jan isn't. I think that speaks for itself."

So it seems he hurried to announce he was retiring as he would have
looked stupid no longer racing with no good legal reasons, a tosser
till the end !

Don't you suppose these guys get tired of the stupidity of the media, the
UCI and WADA? Do you really think that Jan doesn't have enough money to last
the rest of his life? Why should he put up with idiots?

Old March 12th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Keith wrote:

It strikes me as odd that Ullrich announced his retirerement when it
must have been known that the Puerto thing wasn't going anywhere. That
and Rudy's comment that Ullrich had made his decision a long time ago
and that all the other involved riders. Here's the quote :

"It's the witch hunt in the media that made him decide to quit. He
also lacked the motivation to work very hard for his sport. I can
understand that, as his name was being tarnished time and again. Other
riders that were named [in Operación Puerto] are back on their
bicycles now. Jan isn't. I think that speaks for itself."

So it seems he hurried to announce he was retiring as he would have
looked stupid no longer racing with no good legal reasons, a tosser
till the end !

I think like 99% of the brain dead organ donors in here, you are
confusing the Spanish criminal investigation of Operacion Puerto with
the UCI/WADA investigation (not to mention the entirely separate
investigation by the German prosecutor). The three investigations have
nothing to do with each other. Ullbitch is more concerned about UCI
McQualude and the Gestapo goose-steppers than the Spanish Inquisition.

The DNA testing on Ullbitch by the Nazi prosecutor is pending.

So why you say everyone knows the OP investigation "wasn't going
anywhere" is really beyond rational thought as the most exciting
revelations of Ullbitch's involvement in OP have yet to be evinced. And
I ain't talkin' bout no Ocean Pacific either, Keith. Partridge.

I Think I Love You,

Magilla "Danny" Bonaduce
Old March 12th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Tom Kunich wrote:

Don't you suppose these guys get tired of the stupidity of the media, the
UCI and WADA? Do you really think that Jan doesn't have enough money to last
the rest of his life? Why should he put up with idiots?

Because life is an unmoderated newsgroup?

Old March 13th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

I think like 99% of the brain dead organ donors in here, you are
confusing the Spanish criminal investigation of Operacion Puerto with
the UCI/WADA investigation (not to mention the entirely separate
investigation by the German prosecutor). The three investigations have
nothing to do with each other. Ullbitch is more concerned about UCI
McQualude and the Gestapo goose-steppers than the Spanish Inquisition.

The DNA testing on Ullbitch by the Nazi prosecutor is pending.

So why you say everyone knows the OP investigation "wasn't going
anywhere" is really beyond rational thought as the most exciting
revelations of Ullbitch's involvement in OP have yet to be evinced. And
I ain't talkin' bout no Ocean Pacific either, Keith. Partridge.

Here"s some news for you, OP is going away, there will be no further
"revelations"

I Think I Love You,

Sory I'm not into animals.

Magilla "Danny" Bonaduce

Old March 13th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Keith wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah. What does "Sory" mean?

Magilla