Anyone familiar with cycling in southern Oregon?

Old March 12th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides
Claire Petersky

Default Anyone familiar with cycling in southern Oregon?

"Mike Rocket J Squirrel" wrote in message
I don't know where to post this.

Rec.bicycles.rides is probably the best place, but it's an underutilized
newsgroup.

My wife and I are looking to move to southern Oregon. I know that if I
moved to some place where cycling (road, not mountain) was difficult I'd
be a sad dad. Wanted: miles and miles of Bike lanes and wide roads.

We are making a short list of places to visit -- if anyone on this list
has recommendations or warnings, I'd appreciate hearing from them!

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/

Cycling and Southern Tim Hall UK 8 October 10th 05 06:23 PM
More Paris Cycling - Along Southern Rim Elisa Francesca Roselli General 3 May 26th 04 02:01 AM
More Paris Cycling - Along Southern Rim Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 4 May 26th 04 02:01 AM
southern oregon uni/muni riders jdubs74 Unicycling 7 December 1st 03 10:26 PM