TT: 1. Deutschland Uber Alles 2. America 3. America

Old September 25th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Default TT: 1. Deutschland Uber Alles 2. America 3. America

..
Old September 25th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

Default 1. Deutschland Uber Alles 2. America 3. America

Ted van de Weteringe wrote... nothing.

I'm usually pretty cynical about things, but Svein getting the Silver is
pretty damn cool.

A bunch of good riders are looking for jobs, but I sure hope somebody picks
him up (assuming he still plans to race). He's somebody who makes it easy to
be a fan.

Old September 25th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Off The Back wrote:

Ted van de Weteringe wrote... nothing.

I'm usually pretty cynical about things, but Svein getting the Silver is
pretty damn cool.

A bunch of good riders are looking for jobs, but I sure hope somebody
picks him up (assuming he still plans to race). He's somebody who makes
it easy to be a fan.

Worlds in an Olympic year is little more than the Tour of Leenalau.
Stop soliciting sex in men's restrooms.

Magilla
Old September 25th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Off The Back wrote:

Ted van de Weteringe wrote... nothing.

I'm usually pretty cynical about things, but Svein getting the Silver is
pretty damn cool.

A bunch of good riders are looking for jobs, but I sure hope somebody
picks him up (assuming he still plans to race). He's somebody who makes
it easy to be a fan.

Worlds in an Olympic year is little more than the Tour of Leenalau. Stop
soliciting sex in men's restrooms.

You gotta take your shots when you can. Talking about Dwayner... not me in
the bathroom. Just to be clear...

Old September 25th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 25, 6:58*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
.

No ****ed off Canadians?