North Van mountain biker's tragic death opens door to six transplants

Old June 28th 07, 07:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
SGK

Default North Van mountain biker's tragic death opens door to six transplants

On Jun 28, 8:44 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:16:41 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:08:32 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
"Something good came out the mountain biker's death. I don't
understand why the newspaper is afraid to call him a mountain biker"

At least no one had to get his brain....

Mike

North Van cyclist's tragic death opens door to six transplants

I see you still continue to lie.

What's the lie? Enlighten us, oh Wise One.

You state that you don't lie, yet it has been proven beyond the shadow of a
doubt that you lie.

Just as I thought: you can't cite even one lie.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

What in that story indicates he was a mountain biker, on a mountain
bike, or had anything to do with mountain biking. There is none
accept your "according to someone who lives there". That's you untruth

Old June 29th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
"Something good came out the mountain biker's death. I don't
understand why the newspaper is afraid to call him a mountain biker"

At least no one had to get his brain....

Mike

North Van cyclist's tragic death opens door to six transplants

I see you still continue to lie.

What's the lie? Enlighten us, oh Wise One.

You state that you don't lie, yet it has been proven beyond the shadow of a
doubt that you lie.

Just as I thought: you can't cite even one lie.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

What in that story indicates he was a mountain biker, on a mountain
bike, or had anything to do with mountain biking. There is none
accept your "according to someone who lives there". That's you untruth

As I said, it wasn't in the story. My informant knows that he is a
mountain biker.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 29th 07, 06:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Roberto Baggio

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Just as I thought: you can't cite even one lie.

Oh, is that right, Mr. "virgin rainforest"?

By the way, the Cravers are as wicked out as you are.

Old June 29th 07, 07:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Roberto Baggio

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
As I said, it wasn't in the story. My informant knows that he is a
mountain biker.

Informant? You mean you don't use named sources, like anyone with any bit
of credibility?

By the way, the leader of your country is a mountain biker. What's that say
about you?

Old June 29th 07, 04:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:09:52 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
As I said, it wasn't in the story. My informant knows that he is a
mountain biker.

Informant? You mean you don't use named sources, like anyone with any bit
of credibility?

By the way, the leader of your country is a mountain biker. What's that say
about you?

That I'm smarter than a cabbage, unlike our President.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 29th 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
JD

On Jun 28, 10:49 pm, "Roberto Baggio" wrote:
snip the same tired **** others have posted over the years

Thanks for proving just how retarded you truly are. Drink another
'dew and type a few more lines to the brick wall, dumbass.

JD

Old June 30th 07, 09:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Roberto Baggio

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 28, 10:49 pm, "Roberto Baggio" wrote:
snip the same tired **** others have posted over the years

Grunt grunt. Grunt...grunt grunt grunt. Grunt grunt. Urg....grunt.

JD

Have you learned to walk upright yet? Or you still festering in your the
sadness that is known as your miserable, back-arched life, ego-centric life?

Old June 30th 07, 09:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Roberto Baggio

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
As I said, it wasn't in the story. My informant knows that he is a
mountain biker.

Informant? You mean you don't use named sources, like anyone with any bit
of credibility?

By the way, the leader of your country is a mountain biker. What's that
say
about you?

That I'm smarter than a cabbage, unlike our President.

Perhaps smarter than a cabbage, but dumber than a carrot.

With all your verbosity, why no comment on the other post I made? Don't
like it when your proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a pathetic
liar?

Which post, you say? I'll make it easy for you, and quote it:

Oh, and tell your "informant" that he/she has zero credibility in the
community, and that even goes for people that may be anti mountain biking.

Old July 1st 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:11:09 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 28, 10:49 pm, "Roberto Baggio" wrote:
snip the same tired **** others have posted over the years

Grunt grunt. Grunt...grunt grunt grunt. Grunt grunt. Urg....grunt.

JD

Have you learned to walk upright yet? Or you still festering in your the
sadness that is known as your miserable, back-arched life, ego-centric life?

Did you say something? I didn't think so.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 1st 07, 07:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

[...]

"virgin" is relative. I meant that it hadn't been ripped up by
mountain bikers. DUH! Thanks for proving that you can't read.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande