FS: Four 1" threaded carbon fiber forks: $180 shipped and insured

Old August 12th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
retrofan

Default FS: Four 1" threaded carbon fiber forks: $180 shipped and insured

I have sold a few of the forks individually on eBay, but looking to
sell the rest as one lot with one shipping.

These are all 1" threaded forks with carbon legs and alloy threaded
steerers.

This lot of forks includes:

Serotta F1 white pearlish fork: 170mm steerer: New bike take-off, some
shop wear scratches but very good condition.

Kinesis Carbon 2 fork: 190mm steerer: Came from a shop demo bike.
Light scuff on the insides of the fork crown when they tried different
tire widths while the bike was in a Park bike stand, little marking of
the top of the fork crown from fork crown race removal.

New Nashbar fork: 175mm steerer: New in the box. I used a fork just
like this one on a ti frameset I built up a couple of years back and
found it to be comfortable with no flexing issues.

New Nashbar fork: 175mm steerer: New in the box. I used a fork just
like this one on a ti frameset I built up a couple of years back and
found it to be comfortable with no flexing issues.

If there is room in the big box I will toss in some additional items.

US sales and shipping only.
Old August 12th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
P. Chisholm

On Aug 11, 6:54*pm, retrofan wrote:
[...]

Steel steerers, I'm assuming, not 'alloy' or aluminum?

Do the Nashbar forks say 'nashbar' on them?

TIA.
Old August 14th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
retrofan

On Aug 12, 9:09*am, "P. Chisholm" wrote:
[...]

TIA.- Hide quoted text -

These all look to have steel steerers (magnets stick). The Nashbar
forks are all black, no Nashbar name, fish scale carbon weave on the
legs. I can add a NOS Tommasini AIR chromed fork, 183mm steerer, for
$175 (retail for $336 plus shipping)