Stolen KH36

Old November 11th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
2ScorePlus

Default Stolen KH36

Please keep a look out for a stolen KH 36. It was stolen out of the
back of my truck on Sunday November 2 in Cleveland OH. It had the
new KH 36frame a purple T7 handle with the back cut off, a KH seat post,
a black/blue Freeride saddle, Maqura hydraulic brake with braded cable,
and a KH/Schlumpf muni hub.

--
2ScorePlus
Old November 11th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zogola

Sorry to hear that! Sounds like a fairly recognizable ride, unless
they've started uni chop-shops. How many bike thieves can ride a uni,
much less a 36er? Get the word out locally, newspapers, pawn shops and
such. Seems to me you have a fair chance to get her back. Good luck.

Kurt

--
zogola
Old November 11th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Keep an eye out at your pawn shops, your towns listings on craigslist,
and ebay. Even bike shops. Actually, if the guys at your bikeshops are
as nice and uni-accepting as the guys over here in Spokane, tell them
about it, and they will look out for you as well, and ask their
costumers.

I hope you find it and get it back. Thats a great uni, and most likely,
whoever stole it has no clue about it besides the fact it looked nice.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old November 11th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Bike thieves suck.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3d57bn) :: 'Unicycling Bookmark List'
(http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) :: 'World Clock'
(http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
Old November 11th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

this happened to a friend of mine, CHECK EBAY!

--
Jkohse

www.justinkohse.com

www.municycle.ca
Old November 11th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Oh. I guess lesson learned too, right? Even though its a unicycle (an
expensive unicycle),
it isnt the best idea to leave it in the open bed of your truck. People
will take things that they
no nothing about, just because it looks expensive. If it looks
expensive,they know
they will probably get some cash from it.

Ill be checking craigslist and ebay when I can. And again, I really
hope you get this back.
Bring some justice to the guy. Cops may care about this, they may not,
but it doesnt hurt to try.

Old November 11th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

I have a google alert (daily) for unicycle postings on all craigslist
sites (I started it when Tom Holub's guni disappeared from a flight),
and will keep an eye out for your uni. What a shame.

--
pkittle

*==========================
Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg
Old November 11th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Jerrick;1129074 wrote:
Oh. I guess lesson learned too, right? Even though its a unicycle (an
expensive unicycle),
it isnt the best idea to leave it in the open bed of your truck. People
will take things that they
no nothing about, just because it looks expensive. If it looks
expensive,they know
they will probably get some cash from it.

Ill be checking craigslist and ebay when I can. And again, I really
hope you get this back.
Bring some justice to the guy. Cops may care about this, they may not,
but it doesnt hurt to try.

yah, some time between November 5th and 7th I had my guitar and bow
stolen out of the back of my totaled off Jeep. Lots of stuff in a
vehicle with no back window in a sketchy part of town for almost two
weeks, It says something that they lasted that long. I am hoping to get
the bow back but am not even going to try for the guitar.

Let us know if your uni pops up, good thing they are not popular yet
eh? especially with the customized T7 and Schlumpf hub they will
probably have trouble trying to sell it without having a few eyebrows
raised. It should prove a lot harder to sell for the thief (and a lot
easier to prove that it is yours) than my old Yamaha acoustic.

--
saskatchewanian
Old November 11th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BurnerDave

I think there's a very good chance it'll be spotted by someone sooner or
later.
I ID my unis by engraving part of my licence number on the uni. It
would be info to give the bike and pawn shops and police. It shows
clearly in the photo with the flash on, but you can't see it unless
you're right up to it. And it also takes 2 or 3 grains of weight of the
uni!

|Filename: uni 001.jpg |

BurnerDave

Dave