Self-Extracting Crank Bolt question

Old November 16th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

Default Self-Extracting Crank Bolt question

jtrops;1131588 wrote:
Glad I could help. Now I just need to find a set of shorter cranks, I
could use some 150's, but at this point it will be cheaper to buy a new
moment hub/crank combo than to buy new kh/onza cranks.

I bought mine from Darren Bedford for US$80, which made it worth the
money to stay with my current hub instead of going to a Moment setup. I
like my wheel the way it is, and didn't want to go to all the trouble of
relacing, etc. so was very happy with Darren's price and service. Quite
the savings over the $125 UDC asks for the same cranks.

--
pkittle

Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg